[Buying] Buying SOAs and SOTs ,,,read on,,,

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
okies im after scrolls of alacrity....and sots..iam targeting the peeps that dont like vendors and the prices they charge....if i wanted luna prices id go there nd buy em all

i will offer 250k each on alacrity scrolls ...can be haggled..maybe????
bushido, sword, fencing, parry , tactics, resist , imbue.

i will offer 50k per 0.1 on sots of above.....can be haggled..maybe????
bushido, sword, fencing, parry , tactics, resist , imbue.

if u dont want to sell em quick.. or u want luna prices please go there...and dont dont dont troll me here,,,,quite simply u want to sell or u dont....

icq 267 208 357

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 19, 2009
I can offer Parry, Swords, Tactics SoA, and 1.9 Bushido SoT - 2mil for the lot? (It's higher than your offer but I suspect still much lower than Luna ;) )

Off to bed now so will check back tomorrow...

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

i have a 3.0 % tactics

but i want 1.500.001 gold.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

tomorrow i am online to fish many hours., i will ask often in the general chat for you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
my working weekend is done.....ill be on /off most days or evenings for a couple of hours...so listen out for me in general chat....wont be online tueday evening as ive opted for an overtime shift.....gonna miss the event too darn it ...im sure somebody knows my random shift pattern....and plans these things when im at work....LoL

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 19, 2009
Will keep hollering for you - I'm sure I'll catch you eventually!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
bump...if u have sots let me know..paying a good rate around 50k per point...hell feel free if u want more ..bang em on a vendor for 2 months and pay the fees...

feel free to que me oe message me....dont expect luna prices..if u want them go bang em on a luna vendor and keep ya fingers crossed