• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Shadow Stone Tables

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need a bunch of Shadow Stone Tables, dont know how many or sizes so I will buy whatever i can get for now, maybe 10 of each???

Thanks

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I might be able to make 1 or 2 tables with my stone on hand. Any particular facing needed?

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i still need some more shadow tables - 18 large stone east and 7 medium stone south

P

Parsifal

I have some at my place....send me a PM when you will be on and I will check for ya.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well Thanks to Basara I'm closer to being done, still need 16 large stone east shadow tables, thanks :)

E

Evilminion

Now I'm all intrigued. You need to post pics of what you do with all these tables!

V

Vahne

Well shoot, sounds like Tek might be working on his museum. Has all the harassment from the Zento High council paid off? :popcorn:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually its been more or less done for about 2 weeks other than having a bunch of different colored tables, i ended up buying every stone table i could find of any color to get the layout figured out, now im just trying to get them all one color.
I wanted to wait till after the rares festival and Im mostly spending this week turning in spring clean up items but it *might* be open on the weekend regardless of the tables.

E

Evilminion

SWEET!!!

Please post coordinates once you're ready to show it off!! :thumbup1:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well thanks to Tristan/Parsifal Im closer only need 8 more tables :)

P

Parsifal

I will try to mine up some more stone to make the tables. We'll get er done Tek! It was great to meet you in game last night:thumbup1:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And with thanks to homeboy Restless I got the rest I needed :) Thanks everybody

E

Evilminion

Soooooooooo, how long before we can see the finished museum? ;) ;)

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It opened today, just look for my name in Luna ;)