• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Seahorse Statuette. Paying 10 Million Gold!!!

• Thread starter Pimpin Aint Easy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pimpin Aint Easy

post says it all. post pm or icq me at 494315911. thanks.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as far as I know there is only 1 person on the shard that has that and the anchor.
wish it was me.

Lorddog

that was Feyre I believe

I

imported_Krystal

everyone who has one wont sell:/ i offered a guy 6 million for one he wouldn't part with it lol

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only by tossing a white net or killing the leviathon.
both give you a % chance to get a martie which might be the anchor or the seahorse but also other marties.

I dont know if luck has anything to do with it.

Lorddog

G

<blockquote><hr>

how does you get those damn statuetes?

[/ QUOTE ]

They come from leviathan (fished up with fabled fishing nets - the bright white nets)...but based on the drop rate it seems you may get one...if you fish forever. :-/

-Skylark

G

that's not an either/or. You toss the white net to get the leviathon. When you kill the leviathon you have a chance of getting a minor artifact, just as you have a chance of getting one from a paragon in Ilsh.

There are (I think?) 2 items that only come from leviathons, the seahorse and the anchor, but they also give the other stuff too. So even when you get a minor artifact it's more often than not a common one.

I've never done one on Siege, I've done several on Europa with my husband. All we ever got from them was a titan leg bone and a cavorting club.

G

I think U get them from chests fished up using an Ancient Message in a Bottle.

Not sure though...

Edit: Ancient Message in a Bottle = Doh!

I meant Ancient SOS from a MIB just like Skylark wrote...

G

<blockquote><hr>

...and where do the white nets come from

[/ QUOTE ]

You get the fabled fishing nets from the chest when you fish up an Ancient SoS. You have a small chance of getting an Ancient SoS when you open a Message in a Bottle (mostly you get waterstained SoS). Interestingly enough, the aquarium "decoration" message in a bottle rewards actually yield an SoS that you can use normally if you open them. I had a bunch of them, and mistakenly thought they were decoration only until I opened one. When I realized that, I opened them all and gave the SoS to a fisherman.

And now I have that Police song in my head.

-Skylark

G

heh, you have my sympathy on that.

@ the OP
What you have, when it comes to seahorses, is a stacking level of rarity.

The ancient SoS is pretty rare, so it's hard to get a net - especially if there aren't many people fishing much in the first place.

The leviathon only drops an arti sometimes

Even when it does, it's very rarely a seahorse or anchor, mostly you get the same stuff as you do off Ilsh paragons.

which makes the darn things about as rare as hen's teeth.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent dont fishing in long time mybe i will take a wack at it

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

I havent dont fishing in long time mybe i will take a wack at it

[/ QUOTE ]

Im actually wackin it right now... nothing but me and my white pole(i use frostwood) out here on the ocean.

M

Maleeka

I have 5 white nets that I might part with for the right price. *smiles*