• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying Reforged Bone Helmet or Stud / Bone / hide Leggings 80 Mill.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edited some... 3 MR with 0 Stamina Regen is acceptable also.

Buying Reforged Bone Helmet or Stud / Bone / hide Leggings 80 Mill.

4 Dex
Stamina Increase 10
Mana Increase 8
Lower Mana cost 8%
Mana Regeneration 2-3
Stamina Regeneration 0-1

The resists don't matter and it can be enhanced or not.
PM me or ICQ = 4983180

Last edited:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Why wouldn't you want 3mr? Stam is just a red pot away with no timer.
Well they could easily get 3 MR if the Mana Inc was at 6. I have a piece that's just like that. 4 Dex/10 Stam/6 MI/1 SR/3 MR/8 LMC, but I believe it's a pair of gloves.

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
negative.....my whole dexxer suit is

4 dex
10 stam
8 mana inc
3mr
8 lmc

But like I said the bigger point is that Stam reg is not something anyone needs with red pots around. It's a wasted mod.

Last edited:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran

4 dex
10 stam
8 mana inc
3mr
8 lmc

But like I said the bigger point is that Stam reg is not something anyone needs with red pots around. It's a wasted mod.
Okay, so your whole suit is 5 mod pieces, my whole suit is 6 mod pieces, except my sleeves - which I settled on and are a 5 mod piece and my leggings which are a legendary artifact with 7 mods.

It looks to me like the OP is making a 210 Stam suit, more than likely. When you fire an arrow, you lose 1 stam, which at 210 would put you below the 1.25 Composite Bow speed. Stam regen keeps you at 210+. The OP wants what they want. Some of us don't like to settle.

And what I said earlier still stands, can get a 3 MR piece with 1 SR and 4 other mods if MI is 6. Haven't seen it higher on a reforged piece with that combination of all 6 properties.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so your whole suit is 5 mod pieces, my whole suit is 6 mod pieces, except my sleeves - which I settled on and are a 5 mod piece and my leggings which are a legendary artifact with 7 mods.

It looks to me like the OP is making a 210 Stam suit, more than likely. When you fire an arrow, you lose 1 stam, which at 210 would put you below the 1.25 Composite Bow speed. Stam regen keeps you at 210+. The OP wants what they want. Some of us don't like to settle.

And what I said earlier still stands, can get a 3 MR piece with 1 SR and 4 other mods if MI is 6. Haven't seen it higher on a reforged piece with that combination of all 6 properties.
Well... I did a lot of burning of Bkits on TC to see what the odds of various combos dropping were and This one is what fits with the rest of my suit & appears to be reasonable to craft. Your Also correct that it's going to be a 211 STAM suit and I wanted a Mininum of 9 Stam Regen so that it STAYS at 210 when running arounnd... I'll post up the suit when I'm done. I'm sadly not able to pull off 15% DE All... but it's digusting Stat Wise other than that... but better to see it finished heh.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Well... I did a lot of burning of Bkits on TC to see what the odds of various combos dropping were and This one is what fits with the rest of my suit & appears to be reasonable to craft. Your Also correct that it's going to be a 211 STAM suit and I wanted a Mininum of 9 Stam Regen so that it STAYS at 210 when running arounnd... I'll post up the suit when I'm done. I'm sadly not able to pull off 15% DE All... but it's digusting Stat Wise other than that... but better to see it finished heh.
Sounds good, I look forward to seeing your suit once completed :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you fire an arrow, you lose 1 stam, which at 210 would put you below the 1.25 Composite Bow speed. Stam regen keeps you at 210+.
Most people run 211 or 212 now with this amazing new loot. I have about 6 stamina regen on my suit and don't rate it at all. I would definitely choose more MR over SR but that's just me. As you quite rightly say, he wants what he wants.

Free bump btw ;-)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

4 dex
10 stam
8 mana inc
3mr
8 lmc

I completely understand what you are saying about pots but I have a char I like to mess around on and he is a wolf form thrower with a special suit that uses no pots or mana so in my case stam regen comes in handy. Not great but def helps when running from huge gank also in form

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
^ UP Still Looking...

Anyone tell me how to Edit the Title?
I'm not sure how to edit titles as a normal poster since the change happened after I became a moderator, but I'd be happy to edit the title for you if you want. What do you want it changed to?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ Still looking... The piece I'm looking for has to be 55% LMC capable and either Head Slot or Legs Slot.