• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Rares on Siege Perilous (can pay on any shard)

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

Have Rares stuck on siege? Looking to convert them into gold on your home shard? Wait no longer! The Siege Perilous Museum will buy any rare (EM, Birth, Holiday) on siege with gold on a shard of your choice.

Contact me anytime by PM or ICQ.

Thank you.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to say soon but a new baby is keeping this papa very busy :)

That said the move from Luna to Zento is picking up speed with roof and a few rooms now complete. Was a much larger project than anticipated ... but the new design and focus on the EM and birth items of siege has given me the room I needed to bring a much larger display of items to visitors on our shard.

Thanks for all your support. The siege community has also been a great asset in making the project a reality ... I could not have gotten this far without their overwhelming support.

As I near completion I'm reaching out again to the other shards in an effort bring any straggling items out of those dusty bank boxes for all to see and enjoy. Ill pay incredibly well for anything the museum would display.

I'm looking forward to the re-opening and sharing the unique history of items on Siege with all of you.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for all the smooth trades everyone. Being isolated on Siege I rarely get to interact with the rest of the rares community. The support from you all has been very warmly received.

Hope to connect with you soon Coleman. I've had a long weekend at hospital but should be returning this evening.

Still have gold left on ATL, and some rares and gold on Baja if anyone has Siege rares for sale or trade. I can also move gold to the shard of your choice.

Thanks for logging into siege and bringing more of our history out for all to see.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth and safe "Atlantic/Siege Perilous" trade Coleman.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all the great trades and support. Still have gold on ATL and will move gold to shard of your choice for your dusty pixels on Siege :)

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Blade

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Have Scroll Of Valiant Commendation NOT REPLICA.
over there let me know if your interested.

Pac
ICQ 631222820

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. Interested. Sending you an ICQ.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum