• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying prepatch bokuto

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
SC FC1 Lightning HLD prepatch bokuto, if you got it pls contact me. I'll make you rich.

ICQ 999 12 701

**** the slim stingy mempo, my staff working on quest 8 hours a day for a week, I got 8 scrolls 9 statues 4 book and still no ****ing mempo.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SC FC1 Lightning HLD prepatch bokuto, if you got it pls contact me. I'll make you rich.

ICQ 999 12 701

**** the slim stingy mempo, my staff working on quest 8 hours a day for a week, I got 8 scrolls 9 statues 4 book and still no ******* mempo.
I gotta say...LOL ...Pay to win.. hope it works out for you. Your signature should be how much $$$ you've thrown at UO..

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
You work hard in life, so you pay to enjoy UO, have the setup you want. It's not paying to win.

UO is not at a stage whereby you win by gear only. Skill counts too. My guildies wear 3 year old imbued non-reforged armor and still owns.

You look at things too superficially my friend.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JDGTR Said:
"You look at things too superficially my friend."................ Yea LoL I sure do....

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Wealthy people are what help the economy go round. Leave the poor guy alone. Their probably hasnt been this much movement in gold in a long while.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
The Wealthy people are what help the economy go round. Leave the poor guy alone. Their probably hasnt been this much movement in gold in a long while.
Actually I'm in opinion that wealthy people should pay working class people BETTER, then more money spins and wealthy will be still wealthy, maybe even wealthier. But weathies don't think my wealthy way...

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
JDGTR Said:
"You look at things too superficially my friend."................ Yea LoL I sure do....

Hey you like my baby? It's 855 whp, all carbon fiber body. Spent 6 months modding it.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
42 HLD
40 Lightning
5 HCI
Spell Channel
+1 FC
29 Damage INC

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I'm in opinion that wealthy people should pay working class people BETTER, then more money spins and wealthy will be still wealthy, maybe even wealthier. But weathies don't think my wealthy way...
Well start paying me for my farm time big daddy not just when i have epic items you want ^_^

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry but JDGTR is a very nice guy done a bit of business with the guy, jealousy don't get you no where if you actually spoke to the guy.. you'd know he's a nice guy..

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Well start paying me for my farm time big daddy not just when i have epic items you want ^_^
Bro I never stinch on my offers with you. Anyways you price your items very well so you're not working class but wealthy class, my friend. LOL

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
See, if some fat CEO is making 20M a year, if he took 2M from that package to reward his staffs who earn like say 5K a month. He could significantly improve lives. What's 2M less in a 20M package? It's kike pocket change man...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bro I never stinch on my offers with you. Anyways you price your items very well so you're not working class but wealthy class, my friend. LOL
Bah only wealthy in UO, your suppose to help me get wealthy IRL so I can drive that car ;)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
ok all come Singapore, come singapore work or do business sure become rich