• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying player written, in-game, books

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Elven Song Historical Library is looking for player written, in game, books to be displayed at our location. Guild, journal, diary, RP, story, comic, whatever it may be. If you, or your guild, has some books that they would be willing to part with for continued display please ICQ 668123198

We are paying well to help ensure that Catskills history remains preserved.

Thanks!

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I would be willing to write some Uo Adult 18+ books. If so, tell me the theme you would like, species involved, and amount your willing to pay. The more you pay the dirtier it will be

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would be willing to write some Uo Adult 18+ books. If so, tell me the theme you would like, species involved, and amount your willing to pay. The more you pay the dirtier it will be
Is this OFB Xavier? Likely not, you seem too young to be him. Well, I can't say I am shocked that they only response I get from many guilds, players and seventeen years of history is someone wanting to write, new, adult fiction. However, it still fills the purpose of player written in game books - adult or not and, I cant lie, I kind of like the idea.

My original offer was one million per five books, but that is negotiable. Why not ICQ me at 668123198 so we can talk further?

I'd love to display your works in our library.

Inky

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Val, thank you very much. Please let me know what you find and how I can compensate for you adding them to our collection. The library will be accessible directly from Elven Song Keep located East of Minoc or through a teleporter tile at the Events Center located two screens to the East of Luna gate. Your time and consideration are truly appreciated.