• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Phoenix Armor Pieces & Suits & Deeds & Boots

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am a vivid collector of Phoenix Armour. If you have some Phoenix Armour pieces lying around, I am more than happy to buy them. Below is what I will pay for each piece & suit:

1. Phoenix Armour (Chest) 250m
  2. Phoenix Legging 180m
  3. Phoenix Arms 180m
  4. Phoenix Glove 200m
  5. Phoenix Gorget 180m
  6. Phoenix Helm 200m
  7. Phoenix Suit 1000m
  8. Phoenix Boots Please message me !!!

Well, the best way to contact is via ICQ 376222584, but PM me is fine. Thank you for viewing.

Last edited:
Just wondering, i have had two phoenix armor tickets for over 17 years and am thinking about selling one. I have been told they go upwards of 800m-1 bil. they are on ATL shard.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just wondering, i have had two phoenix armor tickets for over 17 years and am thinking about selling one. I have been told they go upwards of 800m-1 bil. they are on ATL shard.
I would say more between 400-600m each but for sure do an auction if your selling. You should also read over this thread, apparently there was a bug going around that caused the tickets to be claimed even while being locked down!

WARNING WARNING: NEW BUG HAS RISEN

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Anybody have any clue on how many complete Phoenix suits there are in game? Approx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk