• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Old Felucca House

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Long shot; but never know. I am on the hunt for an original house (not custom) in Felucca that was placed way back.

** may consider old placed tram homes too.

ICQ or PM Me if you might have something! ( 4800901 )

Thanlks

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Long shot; but never know. I am on the hunt for an original house (not custom) in Felucca that was placed way back.

** may consider old placed tram homes too.

ICQ or PM Me if you might have something! ( 4800901 )

Thanlks
Are you just looking for an old date? If you take custody of an old grandfathered house that grandfather goes away once it is traded.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
aye; just an older date; was more nostalgic then anything to try and acquire a older style of home, but I am open to custom plots too.

Actually one of my own accounts is grandfathered and it still has multiple 7x7s, so yes, I would not want anyone to trade me their grandfathered houses of course.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aye; just an older date; was more nostalgic then anything to try and acquire a older style of home, but I am open to custom plots too.

Actually one of my own accounts is grandfathered and it still has multiple 7x7s, so yes, I would not want anyone to trade me their grandfathered houses of course.
I lost all my Grandfathered Houses when I upgraded to Keeps then Castles, almost wish I would have keep 1 account with them but who can refuse a Castle.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hah I almost came to the same conclusion, but opted to open a new account and save all my little mining 7x7 homes and still have a castle (which is long since gone)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thought I would bump this again, someone give me a reason to move all my old sonoma items back to sonoma! :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thought I would bump this again, someone give me a reason to move all my old Sonoma items back to Sonoma! :)

Because they miss Sonoma? There a lot of space all over Sonoma to place a decent size house, I know of one area where a Keep will fit (Trammel), was one of my old ones from 2007, and last I looked it was still empty.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Bump will consider any home placed malas/tram/fel prior 2004