• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Oblivion's Needle (non-replica)

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BOUGHT!!!!! Oblivion's Needle (non-replica) WOOT!

PM me if you have one for sale. On Atlantic.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't hate, appreciate.

Still lookin' for this darn item....PM me if you have it!

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do people even put (non replica) on these posts? All the replicas were made for items that were duped, therefore any that AREN'T replicas would be (duped), not (non replica).

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well there has to be some originals out there :D But can't tell the difference so i guess we'll never know.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do people even put (non replica) on these posts? All the replicas were made for items that were duped, therefore any that AREN'T replicas would be (duped), not (non replica).
Maybe he does not give a **** if they are duped or not? just wants the item hes been searching a while for, that does not say [replica]?

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe he does not give a **** if they are duped or not? just wants the item hes been searching a while for, that does not say [replica]?
There is always a method to my madness --- I just want the real (non-replica) item.

Someone has to have this stupid thing.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm paying well for this by the way......someone has to have the original.