• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Mushroom Rubble, White Bells, Easter Baskets, 60k Jewelry and More *Please Read*

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've combined many of my smaller buying posts into this thread. My "_____ of exceptional quality" and my "blackrock infected" posts are still separate due to their very long lists.

Prefer to trade on Atlantic, but may be able to travel to another shard.
If you have any of these for sale at my buying price, please contact me via PM or ICQ 465-972-004

Mushroom Ring Rubble Pieces

I'm paying 10m for each piece.

I've included the Pinco IDs. If you don't have Pinco let me know and I'll be happy to ID them for you.

Natural Color
I have all the pieces (as seen in graphic)

mushroomring.jpg

Light Grey (Pinco ID: 984 )
Have #1 and #4

Need 2, 3, 5, 6

Extras for trade: #1

Medium Grey (Pinco ID: 985 )
Have #3 and #4

Need 1, 2, 5, 6

Dark Grey (Pinco IS: 986 )
Have #1

Need 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Black (Pinco ID: 1175 )
Have #2

Still need 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

Easter Baskets - Missing two colors

I am missing two easter baskets. I have bought the bright teal one I'm also missing in the graphic below.
The two I'm missing are red and magenta.

Must have full charges.
Will need to be locked down or handed over so I can use Pinco on it since the hues are very lose. I haven't been able to get Pinco to work in a trade window.

If it meets the above criteria and it is one of the two I'm missing... I will pay 5 million for it.

missingbaskets.jpg

Misc. EM Event Items

A Container Filled with Dark Power From Umbra University - 200m

An Apprentice's Staff From Umbra University Writhing With Stored Power - 100m

Bottled Blood Brew - 150m

White Holiday Bells

These are the names I currently own.

Adrick, Alai, Bulldoz, Evocare, Fiery Ice, Greyburn, Ignatz, Jalek, LadyMOI, Lord Krum, Melantus, Nimrond, Oaks, Prophet, Runesabre, Sage, Stellerex, Tajima, T-Bone, Tyrant,Vex

I'm looking for the ones I do NOT have. I'm paying 3m each.

Multi-Gem 60k Jewelry

I'm buying 60,000 gem jewelry. Only interested in that gem count.

I have a complete set of Amber, Diamonds and Emeralds.

Still looking for:
Citrines - All Jewelry
Rubies - All Jewelry
Sapphires - All Jewelry
Star Sapphires - All Jewelry
Tourmalines - All Jewelry

I'm paying 1m per piece.
If it is a complete gem set of the 6 different jewelry pieces (and I'm missing them), I'm paying 8m

Summoning Talismans

I am only interested in clean summoners... where it is JUST the summoner and nothing else. Some will have a secondary line saying fully charged or charges: __ . That is okay... just nothing else please.
I am looking for the following ones:
I'm paying 750k each with the exception of the Vorpal Bunny which I'm paying 10m for.

Last edited:

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have #3 on my vendor at Longtooths plot NE corner of Luna. " ~*RESTOCKED 12-3 *~ purple dress vendor waitin on ya ;)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have #3 on my vendor at Longtooths plot NE corner of Luna. " ~*RESTOCKED 12-3 *~ purple dress vendor waitin on ya ;)

Thanks, but I have the complete set of Natural colored mushrooms, looking for the grey/black ones. Thank you though!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got the T-Bone Holiday Bell. Still looking for the other items!

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have a #2 light grey (I think) rubble mushroom for you! I will also keep you kn mind if I decide to let my tali of Vorpal Bunnies go! ;)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a #2 light grey (I think) rubble mushroom for you! I will also keep you kn mind if I decide to let my tali of Vorpal Bunnies go! ;)
Thanks Adeka!If you are willing to sell the mushrooms for 10m, I'm interested. Please ICQ me when you have time and I'll grab the rubble mushrooms for you. If they aren't on Atlantic, let me know where.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Assia, the one in the picture is the one you picked up from me already! :D I have others of that hue, but you listed them as already been obtained! *hehe*

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia, the one in the picture is the one you picked up from me already! :D I have others of that hue, but you listed them as already been obtained! *hehe*

*hangs head* My apologies, I don't think my head has been attached very well lately.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Assia when you are free make an appointment to come see my castle roof. I will do even trades with you if I have any that you need.