• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Mesanna's Whip

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hehe... I really wished I won one of the other two prizes.

Flutter,

I know you desire to complete your whip collection, and on a normal occasion I would be happy to sell an item to complete a collection. However, I can't find it in me to part with this particular item because the feeling that I actually earned it stops me. I spent a good sum of 14 hours total coming up with ideas and what not for the story.

I hardly ever get items at events, but when I do, I find that I can't force myself to sell any. Especially ones that I have spent many hours in the story line. IE:

Juror Of The Case Against Lady Amandine, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata

I hope you understand and don't hold a grudge against me. :)

PS. If I decide to sell in the future, I'll let you know. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You will still have the honor and acknowledgement of winning. You will still be world renown as the one who won the whip!
The only difference will be I shall be the one who possesses the whip!
Sounds good to me! :hug:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Paying 500 mil to whoever sells Flutter this whip. (by September 30th the end of the month)

We just can't have anymore of these pictures on the Rares forum!

Keep it G please. :)

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Paying 500 mil to whoever sells Flutter this whip. (by September 30th the end of the month)

We just can't have anymore of these pictures on the Rares forum!

Keep it G please. :)
Uncle Nabin... it IS a cartoon ya know.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Just putting my little 5 cents in; one of the many qualities I admire about Alexander is his dedication to this game. When he sees something he wants, he will put his heart into it and a whole lot of work to make sure that he comes out successful. The items that he owns have great sentimental value, more than anyone outside of his close friends will ever know, because he works so hard for them. Yes he did spend 14 hours conjuring up a remarkable story to earn him this item. So to him, the whip isn't just a reward or a bank full of gold, it's a trophy that resembles the outcome of hard work and determination. Would you try to take away a gold metal from an Olympian who's spent so much of their own personal time preparing for it?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just putting my little 5 cents in; one of the many qualities I admire about Alexander is his dedication to this game. When he sees something he wants, he will put his heart into it and a whole lot of work to make sure that he comes out successful. The items that he owns have great sentimental value, more than anyone outside of his close friends will ever know, because he works so hard for them. Yes he did spend 14 hours conjuring up a remarkable story to earn him this item. So to him, the whip isn't just a reward or a bank full of gold, it's a trophy that resembles the outcome of hard work and determination. Would you try to take away a gold metal from an Olympian who's spent so much of their own personal time preparing for it?

For me personally, if the Gold Metal was Skull Shaped, or perhaps Bloody YES i would try to part the olympian with it!

All joking aside, Alexander does have my utmost respect for all you have said. He gives more to the game than he would ever expect back. Its refreshing to see people rewarded for the good they contribute to the game.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Why do you think I would offer 500 mil lol. I know he's holding onto it!

Great job Alexander. I know there are a few of my own items that I consider priceless and would never part with. Some are worth a ton others people would not even give a second look at :thumbup:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
We all know he's got a grip on that whip and his knuckles are white it's so tight.
We are also all very proud of him and his efforts!
That being said I wouldn't be me if I didn't bug him about it.
Also, keep in mind I was offering to buy this whip when I first learned it was a prize and the entries hadn't even been taken yet.
Also, I most certainly would buy an Olympic gold medal if someone would sell me one.
Also, I love whips!
I am sincerely being tongue in cheek with my jabs about how I am buying this item.
Everyone knows I would love it, but everyone also knows it's going to the grave with Alex.
*prepares to murder Alex and rob his grave*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh and also...
I can't afford it's value. I'd have to sell my Luna house to make up the difference...
Which I am willing to do....

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hehe....

Everything and everyone has a date with destiny....

Who knows... one day it could be yours Flutter. :)

I do know this... If I do in fact sell this item in the future... I would absolutely give you first hand at it.

I just can't part with it right now, sorry. :(