• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Magical Lockbox

D

DVI

it strikes me as if you may be a bit aggressive with your offer as the strangers continue to spawn and its very likely they'll continue to drop the boxes/gems as loot.

Just my opinion of course, and there is always the inevitable possibility of limited spawn/limited rewards.

time will tell though.

B

Barry Trotter

I hope only two or three of them spawn on each shard. Otherwise, they won't be rare.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im kinda guessing the dark strangers will go for around a 2-3 weeks ala the glow rift bit and ala the vanguard bit...maybe even longer...i wish i had a box i would sell it at a drop of a hat for 50m lol....time to get down in them dungeons i guess.. but likewise im guessing they will be around and spwn very frquent...

P

PoCove

I did a stranger in today .. I got some gems The box went to the other player .. So hopefully I get another shot at a box ...

K

kray2s

Grrrrr i hate it when r/l interfers with my play time lol -

could anyone fill me in on where i could find these strangers? or even if they r still around and just how hard they r to kill?

thanks

P

PoCove

Yes they are still around ... So far I have only seen them in the Ogre level of Dispise ...

I did one this afternoon .. Yes it is difficult Dragons don't do well .. I used my Pally Died several times from a leathel fire attack ..

Hope this helps

L

Lord_Deimos

I logged on, had like 20 icqs to sell the boxes....

Soooo

NEVERMIND!!!

If yall had gotten me on day one, I always pay alot! Day 2 not so much

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill knock ya a whooping 20% off then!! How about just 40m the box and 4m a gem!!! toot toot toot:stretcher:

L

Lord Kynd

Ill knock ya a whooping 20% off then!! How about just 40m the box and 4m a gem!!! toot toot toot:stretcher:
4 mil a gem... hrmm come to atlantic , you can have every single one i have no problem

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 mil a gem... hrmm come to atlantic , you can have every single one i have no problem
LOL!!! I'am hardly buying muahhahaaaaaa was offering the OP an amazing 20% discount on what he wanted to pay!!!

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a box and about 25 of the gems on Atlantic...that deal wold work for me :thumbup1: