• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying Mage Armor

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Looking for Tunic/Hand/Neck/leg/Gloves

Would like:
12-15 FE or KE
MR
HPR
LMC
LRC
HPI
CF

Bonuses:
Stats
Resists

If it is missing 1 of the properties above that's ok. Paying well

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
no time for pics atm, i can write some 22hpr 24mr 20+ damage 30+ kinetic and fire eater, 12cf, 25hpr, 30 skills, 1/6, 30sdi. in my temp also 20 soulcharge, sc no-1, reactive para, and all stuff like lmc, lrc, some stam reg etc included. slither, 3 bt artys for cool looking, all clean up dyed and mmm... i cant imagine what else possible to add to this any mage/parry mage

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
no time for pics atm, i can write some 22hpr 24mr 20+ damage 30+ kinetic and fire eater, 12cf, 25hpr, 30 skills, 1/6, 30sdi. in my temp also 20 soulcharge, sc no-1, reactive para, and all stuff like lmc, lrc, some stam reg etc included. slither, 3 bt artys for cool looking, all clean up dyed and mmm... i cant imagine what else possible to add more to this any mage/parry mage

Sounds like a good set up! Overcap HPR/DE and not enough skill increase for my liking. Using a slither in today's loot pub is a bit of a waste imo. If you want to part any pieces out I would find it more likely I would be interested because it's a better chance it will fit in my suit...

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
no, sorry, only comes all together coz hard to set up 12cf and all eaters. 22hpr gives space to any other amulet, but this suit is really cool how its made now. Need no improves, coz it have everything, may be some skills also, but my +30 is comfortable for me, coz i have high mana reg and can keep meditaion around 60 with my playstyle. ok, to many words, cheers )
p.s. legendary tribal mask as head slot to see glacial hairs ;)

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
low mr low eater part. but not bad =)
to get max damage and max fire and max kinetic need 2 parts of 15 kinetic and 2 parts of 15 fire, and 2 parts 12+ damage eater. no other ways to get 18damage and 30's fire/kinetik, even with boots with 2% eaters

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I'm selling a full Mage suit. Let me know if u want a full suit. Completely med its the nuts mr max mana max stats useful skills the works 1.4 bill 25hp 45/45 very nice with out the sither all other artifacts are included.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Ok this one is 2 bill because I though in a pre patch shield plus eaters. You get 12 hpr 6 sr 26 mana reg 45 DCI all resists maxed. 100 lrc 50% ep 30 sdi 7/6 fcr 2/4 fc (with town buff) 44 lmc ( 40 max with medable suit ) suit is medable +25 hp +38 mana +19 str +10 Dex +25 int 24% cold eater + 24% poison eater +20 chiv skill +15 Perry spell channeling soul charge 15% reflective paralyze ! Sither talisman required. This is a max Pvp healing Perry cannon Mage suit. Sujested skills anatomy Margery healing evl. Perry resist spells. The Perry will work with the 50% block chance bonus from the combination of anatomy + eval intelligence. Let me know if this is what you are looking for and I will post pictures. Thank you!!!

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Ok this one is 2 bill because I though in a pre patch shield plus eaters. You get 12 hpr 6 sr 26 mana reg 45 DCI all resists maxed. 100 lrc 50% ep 30 sdi 7/6 fcr 2/4 fc (with town buff) 44 lmc ( 40 max with medable suit ) suit is medable +25 hp +38 mana +19 str +10 Dex +25 int 24% cold eater + 24% poison eater +20 chiv skill +15 Perry spell channeling soul charge 15% reflective paralyze ! Sither talisman required. This is a max Pvp healing Perry cannon Mage suit. Sujested skills anatomy Margery healing evl. Perry resist spells. The Perry will work with the 50% block chance bonus from the combination of anatomy + eval intelligence. Let me know if this is what you are looking for and I will post pictures. Thank you!!!
Definitely not interested.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I was just trying to help ok I see it. U want kindric and fire eater. I could prob get damage eater on the suit witch means it covers kindric and fire. Let me know if that works. Thx