• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying luck suit

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have a char made. I have a few stoned skills to start with. I'll see what's suits are out there and build around it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have a char made. I have a few stoned skills to start with. I'll see what's suits are out there and build around it.
If you are on ATL there is a neat vendor that sells luck suits all ready to go. Mage, dexxer, etc and about 70m each. They don't use the 300 luck mempo though but "only" a 190 luck crafted gorget instead. 6x parts and you will need to add your own artifacts.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found the vendor. All the suit are around 1100 luck. Is that low?

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6x 190 each piece of armor = 1140 thats ok

then u need 400 luck jewels set

190 luck weapon + shield = 380

140 luck robe or epaulette

80 or 150 luck sandals depending on Budget

and possiblt 150 Luck Talismán

that would make a 2290 to 2360 Luck suit out of a 2410 max luck mage suit

dexxers' ones go around 2250 luck

Regards!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep what Jack has put above. The suit is just the base parts then you need to add your own artifacts etc.

You could craft one to include the mempo if needed but I think the ones on ATL are great value.