• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying Luck Suit with the following inside. Buying on Atlantic Shard.

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The luck suit doesn't matter if it's medable.

I need 2k+ luck, 100 lrc, 70 resists, 18 hp regen, 12 damage eater (if possible), reactive paralyze on shield, 45 dci This suit can be made using arties as well (slither, cincture, ect if needed). It can also have luck on the shield/weapon just so long as I have the stats im asking for. PM me please if you can make this or have this.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Id like to try on this but my crafters are in Europa :(
We can talk if u wants icq 603 220 402

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
you will have to have luck on a shield and a weapon to make 2k+, i run 190 per piece, with armor of fortune and lucianos mempo, a 190 luck shield 190 luck wep and 100 luck on ring and bracelet, with 140 from garb and that only makes 2060 luck without, fountian or statue.....but your set shouldnt be hard to make some horned runics 1 forge metal tool 1 maybe 2 golden and ash runic and if you dont need anything else special on the jewls.....just reforge luck and the hpr, inbue the lrc and resist, run 15 dci on ring and bracelet, 5 dci on garb, and a sliter theres your 45 dci...

I need to make a luck suit for my sampire, ill save all the pieces that will work for you and pm you if your interested and if i end up with any.

Last edited:

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Catax agreed to make this for me and I have paid him 100mil before hand, he said it wil take a day to make and that he will ICQ me once ready.