• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying list

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying christmas boxes and rubble tall bench piece

Chistmas boxes

Paying 250K pr for the ones I am missing. Really only after the regular ones, but if you have an Angel box I am paying 5 Mil pr

Buying rubble tall bench piece
Looking for the west end piece of the tall bench facing south/north.

Buying rubble tent piece
I am after the one facing E.

I am also after 2 y of europa gold cloth. The remaining sash I had will not let me cut it up. Tsk!

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serafi could tell me where i can find a full pic of the boxes? im looking for it but cant find :(
I am certain I found it in the rare collectors forum, but now I can`t find it. Uploaded it instead to imageshack for you.

M

Melchiah

Hi Serafi,

I've got the yellow oblong box - drop me an ICQ on 92922800 and I'll get it to you :)

Mel

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selim's bar (strike commander)?

I have it, 100k ok?
A bit on the cheap side, don`t want to rob you. Do you have ICQ? Mine is in my profile, I think. Thanks!

And thanks to Melchiah as well, one more row of boxes complete:)

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only a few of boxes left now. Can you lot check in bags and crates and boxes please?

SDA1A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think i have an angel box laying around. Let me know....Cheers!