• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Keep...

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I might be able to help you out. A friend is looking to sell his but he's not on stratics and his English is rather poor to say the least. What price did you have in mind?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
location is 92° 38' N 23° 45' E

to the North-East of chaos shrine and North-West of Safe Haven

owner is Atlas

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well a guildmate just tipped me off the an open Keep spot that I did place at.. the thing is I have a Keep on my second account but im kinda liking the location of Atlas' keep spot too ha ha... let me think on it.. I may just make you an offer to change locations... ill get back with you.. thanks for the help

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
let me know if you like the location of Atlas' keep and your offer, then I'll get in touch with him.

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's nice tell him I'll offer the price of the house. I'm going to make my Luna house a vendor house

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, I'll tell him. He prolly won't do that because if he wanted that money he could simply drop the keep :-D
I'll let you know what he says as soon as I talked to him.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, I talked to the guy. He wants 2.5 mil for his Keep if anyone is still interested.