• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Invasion and Napa items inside.

• Thread starter Elbryan Uthador
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Elbryan Uthador

Invasion:
Armor
Spellbooks
Medium Web
Small Web facing Left

Candle of Love Items
Heart of Compassion

Napa Items

Season 2
Jug of Strong Jukan ale
Leather Bound Atlas marked with Patrol Routes

Season 3
A Hedious Watch Dog White Paragon Chest
A Vampiric Ancient Wyrm Val Paragon Chest
In recognition for outstanding service to the royal guard Sash

Season 4
A Blade Engraved With Draconic Symbols
A Lifelike Carving of Tal'Keesh
A Necklace Set With Carvings of Strange Beasts that Appear To Be Writhing About the Band
A Sash Embroidered With Both Draconic and Necromantic Symbols
An Intricately Engraved Ring In An Ankh And Leaf Motif Set With Eight Colored Stones
Jukan Ceremonial Sword
Cloak of Shadows
Crown of Tal'Keesh
Crude Braclet Set with Several Inky Black Gems
Siege Winch
Skull of Tal'Keesh

Season 5
Jade Statues
Curious Stone Artifact
Shadow Semindar Paragon Chest

E

eccentricjules

An Intricately Engraved Ring In An Ankh And Leaf Motif Set With Eight Colored Stones
I am the original owner of this item, and there is only one. It won't be for sale. I own 4 of the other Napa item's on this list and they aren't for sale either but many of them do have a few more copies. I keep what I earn. Thank's though.

S

Sunrise

LL this is going to sound odd,

But is there anyway you can take a screen shot of those things..and post them on stratics? or heck maybe PM me the pics?

The reason being. I hear of those uber rares all the time but have never seen them. I know Swamp thing has the original Book Of truth at his museum and other great Uber rares.....but for other uber rares...heck has anyone ever seen them? Thats all thank you.

Now to NOT hijack this thread. Phar I think I might have a heart somewhere in me home. I will start doing some cleaning up and see if I can find it. K Also the webs too. I have to search for.

As for the other stuff. Sorry I cant help ya there.

E

Elbryan Uthador

I am the original owner of this item, and there is only one. It won't be for sale. I own 4 of the other Napa item's on this list and they aren't for sale either but many of them do have a few more copies. I keep what I earn. Thank's though.

Snobbish much? Could have easily said " I own the orginial (insert name here) and I don't have any plans on selling."

E

eccentricjules

Snobbish much? Could have easily said " I own the orginial (insert name here) and I don't have any plans on selling."
Call it what you like, I just think people should take more pride in their accomplishments rather then selling them off to the highest bidder. The fact that people can get so much money for event items is why we get events full of people who care more about what they get rather than enjoying the experience. Call me a snob if you want, it shows how little you know me. I have no idea who you are even…

E

Elbryan Uthador

Call it what you like, I just think people should take more pride in their accomplishments rather then selling them off to the highest bidder. The fact that people can get so much money for event items is why we get events full of people who care more about what they get rather than enjoying the experience. Call me a snob if you want, it shows how little you know me. I have no idea who you are even…
It does show how little you do know. I am a collector who specializes in Napa items. I have acquired a few from events myself, the rest I have purchased from people who have taken the items off shard and I have brought them back here to Napa to display in my museum.

I really don't want to get to know you, and I can give a rat's ass who you are. I just started a thread looking to aquire items. Quit being snobbish and maybe people will respect you.

L

Lady Mana

I have two rings that no one really even knows about... they have carvings, too. I think there are a lot of people like us who just won't let go of them xD

E

Elbryan Uthador

I understand that. She just needs to learn to type more friendly. rolleyes:

D

Dragon Slave.

She has them in her house. I believe one of the other items Lady Lavander has his the Tal Keesh battle plans. I stumbled accross her house many moons ago, and marked it. One of my many past times, marking runes to fellow players whos names I recognize. Shes a very friendly person, and Elbryan is a reputable collector that I've dealt with in the past. I've tried to collect and keep just napa items, but it just got to tempting to rid myself of certain items to afford myself high end arties, and powerscrolls that I would have never been able to get myself. I reclaimed my Tal Statue, and thats really the only Item I want, with the exception to morwenna items that were one of a kind, and that I could never afford. I just can't wait for the events to come back. I even submitted to be a moderator. Keeps fingers crossed.

E

eccentricjules

She has them in her house. I believe one of the other items Lady Lavander has his the Tal Keesh battle plans. I stumbled accross her house many moons ago, and marked it. One of my many past times, marking runes to fellow players whos names I recognize. Shes a very friendly person, and Elbryan is a reputable collector that I've dealt with in the past. I've tried to collect and keep just napa items, but it just got to tempting to rid myself of certain items to afford myself high end arties, and powerscrolls that I would have never been able to get myself. I reclaimed my Tal Statue, and thats really the only Item I want, with the exception to morwenna items that were one of a kind, and that I could never afford. I just can't wait for the events to come back. I even submitted to be a moderator. Keeps fingers crossed.
I moved though, I gave that old home away to a newer player. I was a little sad to see it go I was there nearly 5 years in the same spot.
I now live at 73o 23'S, 29o 6'W - In Fel and it's Public

I am trying to compile a book on the items and what dates and under what terms they were aquired then I am going to put the book out for people to read. I didn't miss Sunrise' request for screenshots, once I finish my info I'll post it all. In the meantime though I found some great old screenshots you guys might like!!

I miss Theowulf. His humor was great and I love when he mentioned "cake or death" in one event LOL (it's from a comedy skit by Eddie Izzard)

K

kilo729

I understand that. She just needs to learn to type more friendly. rolleyes:
Pot calling the kettle black much?

They where merely pointing out that one of the items on your list was one of a kind and wasn't for sale, but that a few others on the list there were multiples of.

S

Sunrise

hey there LL,

Now those are some old pics..But they do bring back ALOT of good memories. :D thanks for the flash backs :D LoL.

I so forgot about the dragon island and that other room which was instent death :D