• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Hunter Green dye

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"In September of 2011, following some service outages while the Account Center was upgraded, players were each given a one 1-charge dye from 4 possible colors. These became known as "compassion dyes".

Hey Nash, hunter green pigments are pretty rare.. You will find more bane dragons from 2011, than useable hunter green pigments and 15m is not much money in 2021.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a slate blue pigment which is one of the single charge pigments and I noticed that it was about 10m on vs but I think Hunter green is more sought after.

Nash

Sage
"In September of 2011, following some service outages while the Account Center was upgraded, players were each given a one 1-charge dye from 4 possible colors. These became known as "compassion dyes".

Hey Nash, hunter green pigments are pretty rare.. You will find more bane dragons from 2011, than useable hunter green pigments and 15m is not much money in 2021.
so name a price

Nash

Sage
they're not that rare ive had about hmm id say 4 suits or armor all that color and i have seen many other with it also on whole suit

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they're not that rare ive had about hmm id say 4 suits or armor all that color and i have seen many other with it also on whole suit
The issue is it was handed out in 2016 I think and only one per char per shard. and it was a 1 of 4 item so not all landed on the hunter green. I have a few of them but there spread out on all the shards never got a chance to do the trade of my main shard with a few of them. The red one is the same as a clean up dye so that drops its value. But the other 3 are only a limited number out there and each time there used that's one last dye for sale or trade. Most likely the only ones left are people that horde everything or there locked in a gift chars bank box......

but that's my 2 copper cents on the mater.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've been buying them up too. They're hard to find and not cheap if you find someone who has 'em in any bulk amount. I've been paying 12 to 15m for them.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have two of these pigments. One on Balhae and the other on Formosa. I am not sure if being on these two servers is of any use for you but I figured I'd throw them out there just in case

Balhae.PNG

Formosa.PNG

Nash

Sage
i dont have shields even if i did wouldnt be to those places... sorry my friend if you have shields to atl ill pay you extra for the troubles