• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUYING GAME CODES. FROM EA

G

Hi all,

Just come back from 2 years in the waste lands....left in a rush and ofcourse my house fell and all the rewards and arties that i had gathered went with it.

I was happily surpiresed to see that all these goodies could be bought from the UO shop along with advanced characters codes - change your name - change your looks everything can be purchased from this wonderfull place.

So with my Visa in hand i approached the online shop - quickly I decided that what i really needed was a seventh character slot and extra storage (friendas have been so kind in helping me replace my lost goods)

Filling in details and requirements I press the proceed to checkout page - card details no problem Visa is the same as I pay my monthly fees ........ 'card not recognised...check details press.......'card details do not match billing details..........and so it went on.

But all was not lost there in the corner of the screen was a button for paybycash options...ho ho here we go.......

Its been a week now.....they first told me that this product was not available...then they directed me to WALLMART (pity I live in the UK) ....then fianly they directed me back to.......the UOSHOP!!!!!!

Im not being stupid am I? have I miissed somthing obvious? or is it that EA dont think that there are any real players in the uk so they dont need to cater for them?

Please help if you can - if you cant then please comfort me and tell me I matter.

I

imported_Desolation87

<blockquote><hr>

Did you try ASDA as they are the Wal-Mart of the UK?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wal-Mart own ASDA yes, but have you been to the two? ASDA is a supermarket; Wal-mart is a god damn city in a building!!!!

Seriously though, the teenagers working behind the counters at ASDA wouldn't have a clue.

C

ChWalker

Yes even though I live in Louisiana I have been to Asda a lot. I go work out of my companies Aberdeen office.

Yeah the young people behind the registers look at me like I have a third eye growing out of my forhead when I ask them questions.