• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying from a player vendor with the EC client

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having trouble buying from a player vendor(npc's are fine), what happens is I open the vendors and try to purchase something anything and the vendor says something like if I want the item please purchase it,
I get no gump asking if I want the item for so and so price.
But if I use the legacy container option I do get the gump asking if I want to buy the item and I can purchase it
This is in pinco's UI and the basic UO UI anyone else have this problem

( and I so hate trying to buy with the legacy option)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
another option is to drag the vendor buy icon from the action menu and use it when you have the vender bag open

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but but I love the quick loot :(
Thanks guys will do what you suggested, I had bought the guy out just the other day thought maybe I was being punished for being a capitalist
left a note in his mailbox about raising his prices about 70%

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but but I love the quick loot :(
Thanks guys will do what you suggested, I had bought the guy out just the other day thought maybe I was being punished for being a capitalist
left a note in his mailbox about raising his prices about 70%
You can toggle quick loot on and off if you put the action icon on a hotbar.