• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying fishing nets.....

S

Sunrise

For fishing. I know alot of people have turned in there nets now. But if you still have a few you want to sell Ill be more than happy to buy them from you. Im paying 250 Gold for each one. thank you.

S

Sunrise

Edited...

Ok..Im going to up it to 500 gold for each fishing net if anyone has any for sale that is. Thank you. heck Ill even buy your MIB/SOS for 500 gold also. thanks in advance.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd probably sell you a few just to be nice if I had any left.

However, it is my duty to inform you that, at this time, the nets are worth 500 points in the spring cleaning. At 79gp per point, this comes out to 39500gp each.

This could be why you have not received many sales offers as yet. Perhaps obtaining some yourself might be a viable option until the cleaning is over (around late august?).