• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying expensive item from player vendor question

B

broketail

My bank account is finally to the point where I can shop for a couple items I really have wanted; Stormgrip, Jackal's Collar, etc... Do you need to have the gold in "pile" form or can it be in the form of checks. Just wonderin' as if I wanted a 120 Magery P.Scroll at around 12M, the gold piles wouldn't fit. Thanks for the help!

I

imported_xStrikerx

Checks are fine. Player vendors will take money from piles first, then the remaining amount from checks if there are not enough piles.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

no offense intended...

make archer paladin and you can get an artefact for every 2 hours in the gauntlet.

(some shards faster, some slower...)

G

no cash needed on you ... player vendors will deduct it from the bank (gold and check). they'll also tell you if there is insufficient funds to purchase should you get that far.

TIP when buying from NPC vendors:
If the amount of the items being purchased from NPC vendors is in excess of 2000 gp, that amount will be deducted from your bankbox as well. Helps when you need boatloads of reagents!