• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Exodus Keys

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am paying 200k per robe/dagger/rite. i do not need altars. they can be crafted if u have extra ingredients and required skill, or gotten in pack by killing monsters in exodus dungeon, or stolen from the mages in exodus dungeon, or gotten with lockpicking and detect hidden by finding the hidden chests in exodus dungeon. if you are bored and want some easy guaranteed gold then go get me some keys :) archer/throwers work really well killing the guys down there, they are all weak to cold just fyi. the crystals they drop are worth 100 brit cleanup points so u can loot those also for yourself. when killing the guys the drops are random, you can get one in 2 mins or 10 mins, normally no longer than that if constantly killing. icq me or message me on here if you are interested in farming these for me :D

Last edited: