• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Exceptional House Spot

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want my next house move to be my last so I would like to pay for the following:

1. 18 X 18

2. Tramel or Tokuno- I like leaves on my tress and water between landmasses.

3. No Spawn- I'm tired of the local crystal elemental harassing my crafters or interuping a nice chat with visitors.

4. Would enjoy a view of water and would really love to hear the waves!

5. The fewer neighbors the better but no buildings obstructing the view of the plot are desired.

I know it's a demanding list but I am willing to pay well (in UO gold of course) for my last house spot.

Thanks for taking the time to read my dream....

J

jelinidas

1. 18X18 Check
2. Malas. Just outside Luna West gates. Near Westborough Jewelry Mall
3. No Spawn. Check
4. Stars? Do you like gazing at stars?
5. Hmmmm...its Malas. Real close to Luna and a lot of traffic to Jewelry Mall.

Best Ive got for ya. Now for disclaimer...I DO NOT own the house. I placed it for my sister in law who I think is leaving the game. She has not played in months. PM me if you would like to see it.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for traffic and get a bit motion sick looking at the voids in Malas.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess the spot could be smaller than 18 X 18 but not too much smaller....to be honest I'm most interested in having an attractive remote location than anything else.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give this a little bump one time before I give up on posting here and resort to searching for a vacant spot on my own.....Either PM me here or ICQ :195860366.