• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying evil Decor

N

Nico-SP

True black (mutant) plants, and dark red plants, the ones that are sort of the color of dried blood (not the bright red ones).

minor artifact Candelabra of Souls

ICQ me if you have these items 379247216

G

Just an FYI:

Black crystal spire = obsidian pillar from the shadow housing collection (9th AE gifts) the one that looks like this:

-Skylark

N

Nico-SP

C'mon people i cant get my vampire Castle done with out these items then ill take it on helpless people...

G

Sounds like ye have a deco emergency !

Do not forget the use of black cloth goza mats and blood reward bod cloth goza mats on floors or teleporters or as mats by beds etc. aside from the uo rugs the black or shadow reward cloth or blood reward cloth as mats.. well ..they do look spiffy.

I can check some of my things I usually have one bedroom done up in white marble, lg red elfy bed, with black white and red deco in the bedroom, I like the color combo. I may have an Overdose of the dark red plants possibly some black ones too, some obs. spires and so forth from that collection. I will look, when I log in later. Do ya have an iron maiden, bed of nails and those sorts of things ?

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 shadow fire pits Im not sure what they look like.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two shadow items tokens lying around somewhere.
Dont know what they go for though.

N

Nico-SP

Whoever ICQ'ed me yesterday pls icq me back i must have deleted your name or not accepted it or something...