• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Everything on my Wish List ! **Read**

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello all,

Like most of us, I have a rare wish list. I am looking to buy anything and everything that is on the list. If you have any of the items, ICQ me. We can talk about prices

1. A Wolfgang Ruby Twisted By Minax's Magic In An Attempt To Remake The Gem Of Immortality {Napa S13, 15}

2. The Great Battle Of Park Fortress Victory Banner {Balhae S13, 10)

3. A Barrel Of Explosives Used In The Gunpowder Treason Plot To Destroy Castle Blackthorn {Atlantic S13, 25}

4. Warning Light Of A Vigilante (Lantern) {Napa S10, 10}

5. A Trapped Soul (Lantern) (Season Unknown to me)

6. Server Birth Shackles

7. Server Birth Slain animals

8. You Find A Note Written In BLOOD, A Horizontal Line Running On The Top:Devil's Bond {Baja S10, ?}

9. Sacrificial Offering To The Beast Called Uskek'rah'p (1 of 20) (Atlantic S12)

10. Bloodied Axe used in a Gruesome Murder

11. A Blood Soaked Pants Used At The Epic Drachenfels PvP Event (Drachenfels S11, 16)
A Blood Soaked Shirt Used At The Epic Drachenfels PvP Event (Drachenfels S11, 11)

12. Blood-Soaked Chains Of The Cursed Of Khaldun (GL S8, 10)

13. A Dark Evil Crystal Covered In Blood Of The Fallen Royal Guard (LS S12, 10)

14. Bloodstone Dust (Napa Valley S8, 10)

15. A Light To Keep The Shadows at Bay (Lantern) (Baja S13, 15)

16. A Mini Fire Elemental Trapped in a Lantern (Lantern) (Unknown, 1)

17. A Lantern Containing A Moongate To Felucca (Lantern) (Unknown, 1)

18. A Memorial Lantern Commemorating Those Who Have Passed On (Lantern) (Legends S7, 5)

19. Two Story Moonglow Statue

20. Most Server Births (Small or Large Items - ICQ me) (Wyrm's heart, Bloody Bandage, Bloody Water, Etc. Etc.)

21. Trapped Floor/Crumbling Floor

The Follow Rubble:

1. All Wooden Wall Pieces (the short spike post pieces facing both directions, and the tall wall pieces facing both directions. With the tall pieces, some are flat and some have spikes at the vertical end)
2. Rubble Fire & Fire Pit
3. Rubble Blood Pieces
4. Marble Blocks & Possibly Stairs (Depending on direction stairs are facing)
5. Rubble Boat Pieces
6. Rubble Tent Pieces

6. I am also looking to buy several Vet Rewards Braziers.

I know they are not rare, but I am also looking to buy MANY "grass" square pieces. If you have any extra you did not need, let me know & I can buy.

When I quit, I had many of these items and I sold them off. Now that I am back, I would like to try and re-gain most of the collection I had. I understand some of these items are definitely a "wish" because some are a (1) item, and I know the owner won't give it up. All these items will go to a GOOD home. :)

The wish list is quite a bit longer than this, but I think I will cut it off here for now. As many of you can tell, I am into the dark items. (Blood Rooms, Dungeon Items, Grave Yards, Etc. Etc) If you have a dark event item or rare that you think I might be interested in.... send an ICQ.

Thanks,

Happy Meal

Attachments

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
I have some of these items... once i get microsoft office working again, ill copy and paste with line thru on items i received

For now, BUMP! :)