• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Dull Copper Granite

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im Looking to purchase Bulk Dull Copper Granite, Pavers, Walls And Archs. If anyone has any for sale please ICQ me with ur price.

Also Looking to hook up with someone who has Bull Dull Copper Granite they may be willing to copy to Test for me.

Thanks and Much Appreciated

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I missing something. Why are people charging Golden+ prices for Dull Copper? Just because it can be Dyed?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
People aren't. The general price for granite has gone up since the customizing has gone up. Dull copper is cheapest because people dye them but the rest still sell much higher. It is hard to keep my vendor stocked but I have a large bulk that I just keep selling little by little but people come to me because I also have large bulks. Sold 56000 shadow since Tuesday and now my shadow backup is empty.

Last edited:

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must not be on Atlantic as people want 3-5M per 1K for Dull Copper Granite. Really? You can buy dull copper pavers for 250GP per which take 5 granite. You can also buy 1K Golden Granite for 3M. So where is the reasoning for this price. Even your price at 22.5M for 10K is crazy. Guess ill just run scripts like everyone else.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You must not be on Atlantic as people want 3-5M per 1K for Dull Copper Granite. Really? You can buy dull copper pavers for 250GP per which take 5 granite. You can also buy 1K Golden Granite for 3M. So where is the reasoning for this price. Even your price at 22.5M for 10K is crazy. Guess ill just run scripts like everyone else.
Always on Atlantic. I have no idea if people sell the pavers from idoc or whatnot. I think Atlantic prices are higher due to supply and demand and then there is also the cost of transfer tokens to get the items from other shards to Atlantic that need to be covered. Just my thought on the prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In New Magincia there is a vendor stall (vendor named ATM), it is on the east side of the fountain area in middle of town... he keeps a nice supply of granite of all types...the menu is hard to get use to at first... but scan thru his wares.. the buy options is on the left side of menu.. click arrow beside what you want to buy ... enter amount at bottom... click trade, it will ask you to confirm amount and cost... click ok..