• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Buying Cu Sidhe

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm looking for a good Cu Sidhe to buy. Preferably something trained up, but that isn't necessarily a deal breaker if it's resists and base stats are good enough.

I'm looking for something more for playability - so I don't necessarily care about color - although it would be a nice bonus if you had something that had both good stats and was a unique color.

Please provide full stats, resists and skills when posting. If you provide a rating, please use the UOCraft.com rating. You can reply to this thread, PM me, or ICQ me.

Kid Chaos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have these 2 pre-patch Cu's... let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out.

blackCUprepatch.jpg whiteCUprepatch.jpg

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the easy trade!

For others reading - still looking to buy more! Any others need to be minimum 4.0 and higher, and preferably with high resists.

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Merlin - I have a trained 4.3 echo blue cu for sale (all GM skills except healing). 595HP (602 str) with resists of 64/41/85/49/79.

Let me know if you are interested.