• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Conjurer's Trinket and/or Enchantress' Cameo

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would like to buy an invasion spellbook (or two) with high SDI. Ideally it would have defense chance also, but if it doesn't it might be ok.

Please let me know if you have one or two that you might be willing to sell and how much gold it would take to get you to sell it.

Thanks,

Starcon

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've updated the list of items that I would like to buy to include a spellweaving 3 primer and a Conjurer's Trinket.

Please let me know if you have these items and how much you would sell them for.

Thanks,

Starcon

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the smooth trade Freelsy!!!!

Updated the thread title, still looking for Conjurer's Trinket (or Enchantress' Cameo) and Spellweaving 3 primer

Starcon

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear ya. same here. It makes me sick that I had like 3 or 4 of those on one of my castles when it dropped. not quite as good but still.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt' let it go for 20, but I feel he got a good deal. Which is great, because it hasn't been properly used since the invasion :p

I find it sick too because I had many 9/25/2/5 books when I quit, right around the time you left Tibs. I truthfully was not planning on coming back.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt' let it go for 20, but I feel he got a good deal. Which is great, because it hasn't been properly used since the invasion :p

I find it sick too because I had many 9/25/2/5 books when I quit, right around the time you left Tibs. I truthfully was not planning on coming back.
nor was I...twice. I'm enjoying it right now.

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Got the spellweaving 3, so now I'm just looking for a Conjurer's Trinket and/or Enchantress' Cameo.

Let me know if you have either of them for sale.

Thanks,

Starcon

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What did you need with any of this stuff? You just macro unattended in Luna all day. I've snagged quite a few of your resources while you were "sleeping"

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What did you need with any of this stuff? You just macro unattended in Luna all day. I've snagged quite a few of your resources while you were "sleeping"
I'm not sure if you are joking or serious, but if there is someone named Starcon unattended macroing, please steal everything you can from them and then page a GM on them. Wont hurt my feelings any because its not me.

Starcon

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if you are joking or serious, but if there is someone named Starcon unattended macroing, please steal everything you can from them and then page a GM on them. Wont hurt my feelings any because its not me.

Starcon
I was trying to be funny. But there is a Bear Claw (or something similar) in Luna that has kept me well stocked in various resources.

Mistaken identity. Apologies. :)

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was trying to be funny. But there is a Bear Claw (or something similar) in Luna that has kept me well stocked in various resources.

Mistaken identity. Apologies. :)
No Problem. I had a feeling it might be mistaken identity of some sort. My Stratics account is Bearclaw because my main original chr from years and years ago on Catskills is named Bearclaw. On Cats Bearclaw is a sampire and since I don't really feel like making a sampire on Siege, I'l probably never have a Bearclaw chr on Siege. So far Starcon is my main chr on Siege, but am working on another chr named Strongbow, which incidentally is why I am shopping for these items.

Starcon