• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying BUYING *Everyone Please Read*

J

Jason88

Alright,

I am looking for these items on atlantic and willing to pay well. I have struggled to find these items on vendors in game, on trade boards, and just about everywhere. Items that I am looking for:

-Order Banners (3)
-Vet Reward Braziers (Need about 7 talls, and 4 short ones)
- *** "I survived knife throwing contest" Hat ***
-2 Story Moonglow Statues (2)
-Wall Carving Set
-Open Book (Need one facing both directions)
-Possibly a full set of phoniex armor
-Wyrms Heart
-Singing Ball
-Hardened Mongbat Dung
-Bloody Bandage (2)

-Server Birth Rares (send me a PM of what you have or are selling. I am more interested in server birth rares than event items. I am interested in some specific event items, but chances of me finding them are slim to none since only a couple dropped and ppl do not seem willing to sell.)

Thanks for your time for looking at the ad, appreciate it. Send me a private message and if I am interested ill toss me ICQ# and we can set something up. I am visiting friends in Iowa so wont be back on UO until Wednesday night (15th) but I will check my PMs until then. Thanks again

J

Jason88

I am also looking for shackles. I forgot to add that to the list. Thanks again.

D

DVI

I have an order banner on atl, contact me and we can work out a price.