• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buying bulk pig iron and gravedust

G

whoever icqs me first 104069804 who has a bunch of pig iron and gravedust with a decent price will get a big sale.

G

Just courious why u want bulk Pig Iron and Gravedust plan on casting Wratih form alot?

G

lol na i was just low. i usally have 10k+ of each reg, and when they run low i refill but i've been lazy lately and keep only finding 2-3k of pig iron at a time from people.

G

ah Gotcha I will take a look around my houses I could have sworn I had alot some where ...

G

Yall might want to add comment to Petra's UO Hall post this morning, regarding her query asking why *outdated faction vendors* do not yet to get to sale AOS era introduced necro regs. in case a dev. member reads there this morning.