• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying GRASS Tiles! Over 1,000 Tiles Bought!

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Still Looking for Massive Amounts of Grass Tiles!

ICQ me if you have any for sale!

Thanks!!

Happy Meal

Last edited:

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey honey i have a good bit of the tiles and pavers will get you a number count on them my icq is 603720595 feel free to add me :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The drug dealers of UO...I got some grass man, how much you gonna give me for it? ;)

I have I think about 50 or so grass tiles on ATL, will check later and add ya to ICQ!

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey Happy dude. U Post for buying **** and then u dont reply to the offers. Whats wrong with you?

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Finley Grant

I did post that I am buying. And i left my icq number for anyone/everyone to contact me. Several people have since contacted me, and I bought hundreds of grass tiles. Everyone other than you has either sent me an ICQ or a PM message to contact me, but I guess you think you are special?

It is no different than when i post a thread selling something and leave my icq at the bottom..... I love the guy who leaves a msg on the thread stating they are interested and yet asks me to contact them so they can buy? I immediately skip over that person even if i sell the item for less. Just laziness in my book.

Umm... i am the one that made the thread. If you want to icq me, I would be happy to make an offer or buy the grass. If you dont icq me or try and contact me, then I am only going to assume you are not an interested seller.

Imagine how busy life would be if every time any of us made a post to buy or sell, we had to reach out to each individual person that made a comment hinting on the thread that they may be interested.

Your exact reponse is, "I have 70ish grass"

If someone posts they are selling or buying, and I am interested in that post, I always reach out via pm or icq to the person making the post....

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well in the time you wrote that novel you could have already icqed me and bought my Grass

:)

Well and i think its obvious that if i Post i have 70ish that i want to sell them to you

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sent you an ICQ but I'm not verified, also replied to your PM so get with me when you can! :)

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Thx for the smooth trade Larisa!

Ive received about 400 tiles so far!

I probably need at least that many more... minimum!!

ICQ me! Buying all your grass tiles!

Appreciate the help guys n gals