• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying "Bookcase-themed" EM drops - UPDATED at 12/20/21

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UPDATE - at 12/12/21

Thanks to @One Dollar for the smooth trade! :)
Thanks to "anonymous" for the smooth trade! :)
Thanks to @Daegan for the smooth trade! :)
Thanks to @Pampa DH for the smooth trade! :)

------

Hi all!

I'm searching for the following "Bookcase-themed" EM drops.

Please PM me with sales offers, thanks!
PLEASE NOTE: after a VERY unplaseant discussion on ICQ with a REALLY rude "person" that took "offense" because, IHO, my offered prices were "insultingly low", from now on please be so kind to message me with a CLEAR initial asking price: I will no more reply to messages of the type "How much are you disposed to pay, etc.". I undersand that the "job" of a seller is to gain as much as possible in a sale, but the one of a buyer is complementar to that. In REAL capitalism FREE market RULES: the RIGHT PRICE of a good is the one on which BOTH Seller and Buyers agree, and exchanging offers IS PART OF A TRADE. If you can't abide by this, please avoid to waste the time of us both, many thanks.

Cheers
SteelRust

A Worn Bookcase Containing The Lost Histories Of The Crimson Dagger
UO-Item-2712-2707.png

I'm interested in any others EM Item on the same Theme not included here, with the exclusion of "Ruined Bookcase" (both the Rubble and the EM Item versions) and the "A Rustic Bookcase Of Ancient Sosarian Lore", that I already have.

SR

Last edited: