[Buying] Buying (Blessed), [exceptional], Sewn & A _____ Of Excptional Quality items!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
If you play Atlantic then you likely see my saying this often. I am always looking for something to add to my collection which I rarely sell out of. If you have any Clothing, Armor, Weapons, Furniture or Container that is titled like the post title states....I would love to see it and possibly buy it. I also buy items on other shards.

There are a lot of people doing IDOCs these days. I give Price checks to a few groups when they get these types of items and I generally buy some of the items I Price check. Would love to do that for anyone who needs it

I will buy almost anytyhing...but here is my wish list :love:

Sandals[exceptional]
Shoes[exceptional]
Shoes(blessed)
Shoes Sewn By _____
A one handed weapon that is [exceptional] with no crafter name
Any suit or set that have the same crafter name {I will pay more for these}
Any clothing that is [exceptional]
Lantern[exceptional]

Again....I buy most anything, and I pay fair prices of what I get...I want you coming back to me so I will not try to screw you out of what you have. If you have any of the items on the list above I will pay Top Dollar and a bag of chips to get it :)

Last edited:

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Jul 7, 2014
Abilene Texas
hey boss please hit me on icq do u have anything we can trade I like em items and rares but have found 2 chest full of items but want to trade as a lot

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
hey boss please hit me on icq do u have anything we can trade I like em items and rares but have found 2 chest full of items but want to trade as a lot
Yes I do. Im sure we can figure something out. Longtoothz sent me ur ICQ the other day I was going to ask you about something I had for sale....So I got it. I'll find it and hit up up when I got a sec

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Bout time to bump this again. Send me your pretty cloths and armor PLEASE!!!!!!!