• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Blackrock Infected Boxes

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer to pay and trade on Atlantic, but may be willing to travel to other shards.

I will pay 2 million gold for each box that I do not have.

Below is the list of the boxes that I do have. Please understand that I may have missed a couple.

PM me if you have any that you'd like to sell. If you are a collector as well and have duplicates, please PM me a list of your extras and also the ones in your collection. I will see if I have any duplicates that you need and we can help each other. Thank you!

Aamon
Acid Elemental
Astaroth
Ayperos
Azrael
Bathsin
Bazerion, The Wizard-Lord
Bechard
Be'elzebubba
Blazing Gargoyle
Blood Elemental
Brulefur
Collector of Souls
Crystal Lattice Seeker
Crystal Sea Serpent
Cthulhu
Cyclopean Warrior
Daemon Berserker
Dark Wisp
Dragon
Drake
Dull Copper Elemental
Earth Elemental
Elder Gazer
Eracove
Ettin
Fire Elemental
Flaming Gargoyle
Frost Troll
Frucissiere
Gargoyle
Gazer
Glassyalabolas
Golden Elemental
Greater Dragon
Greater Mongbat
Guland
Gusoyn
Hael
Hiepacth
Hydra
Ice Fiend
Inocard
Kraken
Kwan Li, Lord of the Mists
Lich
Lich Lord
Marbas
Molech
Mummy
Nebirots
Nyarlathotep
Ogre Lord
Ophidian Apprentice Mage
Ophidian Avenger
Ophidian Berserker
Ophidian Enforcer
Ophidian Knight-Errant
Ophidian Matriarch
Ophidian Shaman
Ophidian Warrior
Orcish Mage
Pentagnony
Poison Elemental
Proculo
Pruslas
Rotting Corpse
Sand Vortex
Sea Serpent
Sergulath
Shadow Iron Elemental
Shadow Wyrm
Snow Elemental
Stone Gargoyle
Succubus
Sustugriel
Szavetra
Tarihimal
Terathan Avenger
Terathan Matriarch
Terathan Warrior
Titan
Troglodyte
Troll
Unfrozen Mummy
Water Elemental
White Wyrm
Wyvern
Y'reif Eci
Ythallynon, The Insane

Link to previous thread: http://stratics.com/community/threads/buying-blackrock-infected-boxes.293215/

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking to buy missing blackrock infected boxes.

5/12 - Updated List - Added Frucissiere

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I only have ones you already have. But if you need one for a trade or something shout at me. Mine are all fairly common.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Flutter! If you collect them and have duplicates... let me know! Perhaps I can trade some of my duplicates for your duplicates. Even if it doesn't improve my collection... I'm cool with improving yours! :heart:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I don't have a collection. I do have a sea serpent one. I suppose that one is out of the ordinary if someone has one you need. Just shout.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I looked and don't have any duplicates. I do have a few names you need in my small collection of them, IF I ever stop paying on my accounts you will get first dibs on them :)

*mumbles- they need to bring BR Infecting back for a week or so-mumbles*

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heading out of town tomorrow until the 28th. May have internet access sporadically, but if I don't respond until I get home... I'm not ignoring you. Please be patient!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've raised the price I'm paying to 1.5m for each blackrock infected box that I do not have.

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
there is a guy that i know who is selling one, this is his icq 250284287 however the guy is japanese and dunno english,i used google translator for my previous deals :D
so it is hard to interact with him :)

Avery Chessy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello me have for chessy

Azrael (Blackrock Infected) Contents: 0/125 items, 0/400 stones
an ophidian berserker (Blackrock Infected) Contents: 0/125 items, 0/400 stones
a shadow wyrm (Blackrock Infected) Contents: 0/125 items, 0/400 stones
Kwan Li, Lord of the Mists (Blackrock Infected) Contents: 0/125 items, 0/400 stones

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Avery for the ultra-smooth transaction and my four new boxes. *squeals and hugs the boxes*

List updated!

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think i have a couple you need.... actually i miss read those you do have in list i will look again

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Adding "Bathsin" to the have list. Thank you Flutter for the trade. Enjoy your food item!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New additions to the collection. List above has been updated with the following boxes:

Ayperos
Bazerion, The Wizard-Lord
Ythallynon, The Insane

Still buying!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks SOOO Much to Smoot for the newest blackrock box in my collection!! "Nyarlathotep" Much love, sir!

I'm still buying any boxes I don't have... and I am willing to trade my duplicates as well. I currently have most of my duplicates on Pacific for the festival.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for ones I do not have! I do have several duplicates I can trade at the festival.

Until the closing of the rares festival on Pacific.
I will increase the amount I'm paying to 2.5m each. This offer is only good for boxes on Pacific or Atlantic.
Deal over.

I've added Proculo and Inocard to the "have" list.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raised the base buying price to 2m per box. If you are looking to sell any I don't have... please contact me.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An' up to the top it goes... when I'll buy the next one... no one knows!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for blackrock boxes I do not have! I'm willing to pay the gold listed above, or possibly trade one of the higher-end duplicates depending on the box you offer.

My current higher-end duplicates are - Daemon Berserker, Crystal Lattice Seeker, Greater Mongbat, Brulefer, Deep Sea Serpent. These are not available for purchase, only trade. Thank you.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Penryn I'm looking around for the rest of my set of black boxes, No dupes still but have 10 that u don't have on your list, its going to take a few days becouse I been moving stuff around. will post when I find them and see what i have.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i haven't gotten back to u sooner but haven't had the time to get on as of late... going to look around this weekend

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i haven't gotten back to u sooner but haven't had the time to get on as of late... going to look around this weekend
No worries, Hon. Thank you very much for thinking of me and real life should always come first. :grouphug: