• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying Armor and Axe Atlantic and Chesapeake

Valcor_KOD

Visitor
So I've decided to start Valcor on Atlantic and Chesapeake and have been working on his skills. I'm getting there but he's a Dex'er so I'm running studded leather armor I bought off the Brit Armorer along with an axe. So far he's struggling in fights because of the cheap armor and weapon and low skills. Does anyone have some armor cheap on either shard? I've got 70k on ATL to spend on armor and a decent axe. Don't care if it's lesser loot but it would be nice if it upped his dexterity. Same thing for Chesapeake but I have 40K there. I realize that's way below the going rate for stuff these days but I'm not transferring from Legends I just want to be able to do events on other shard. For ATL I'm also looking for a reasonable Tram City / Dungeon rune book. I managed to find one on Chesapeake that's why I'm down to 40K.
I'll buy what I can afford not asking for charity. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks