• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying... and Looking for...

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am buying various bulk ingots, bulk barbed leather, gaman horns and various bulk gems...

I also continue to look for those that wish to do BoD trading on LS. I have acquired many many Bods both tailor and smithing over the past few months and would like to find some regulars to do trading with...

ICQ me if interested.. 381733943

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was offering to pay 1K per horn...but I have yet to find anyone selling the horns...

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might be a few days before I can get back over to LS (right in the middle of a large runebook order on Atlantic) but once I get freed up, I'll see what I can get for you and get you sorted out on some.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks man... just let me know, Im interested in buying any and all horns!

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I continue to be in the hunt for the following items.... Bulk Leathers, Bulk ingots, various gems, but mostly still hunting for a whole lot of Gaman Horns..