• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUYING a good Rune Beetle

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, Im looking to buy a good rune beetle 4.3 and up. Please let me know what you have here or try and contact me via icq 481186629. Good to be back and playing on Pacific. Ty

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have one myself, but welcome back. Try asking Pit of RAW. You can find him hanging out by the Luna stables or in the General Channel of Global Chat.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. I will have to look him up. Good to be back. Pac is not as populated as it was last time I was here, but things look good. Having a great time. I missed this old game. :)

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best way to catch up with people these days is to hop in General on the Global Chat system. You'll see the regulars pipe up there and organize hunts and such.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tamed a 3.8. 4.0 with skills it says but still want a 4.3 or higher.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm up to a 4.3 so I guess I'm good now. I will post a screenshot as soon as it's trained.