• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying 750+ per piece better hands gorget sleeves

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I have attached 3 photos please let me know if u have better and how much. Please PM me with offers. Thank you. Pictures have been attached. The gorget dose not need to be plate. Paying 750 mill plus! Per piece ! Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

vega000

Journeyman
I noticed the arms are studded..any reason for them not being mage armor? if so I may have some arms you'd like

EDIT: im assuming their for a dexxer and u don't need lrc, sry for stupid ass question

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I noticed the arms are studded..any reason for them not being mage armor? if so I may have some arms you'd like

EDIT: im assuming their for a dexxer and u don't need lrc, sry for stupid ass question
It's a Mage archer and its the hardest toon ever to build. But post whatever u have looking for dub trip stacked. Mr 3+ 10 Stam or 8. 8 to 10 mana lrc. And lmc is a bonus. Eater is bonus. There's more skill involved but med skill is the last thing I care about as long as it's on the suit. And I need HP. But I'll take this upgrade in baby steps if u have something that would work

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
300 mill plus! I own a bunch of gear with all that and a lot more so I know its out there. Plus jewelry 1/3 hci DCI EP and healing or perry and resist skills on them. Paying 500 mill plus for that jewelry

Last edited:

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
These aren't great matches, but if they work for you let me know.

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey thank you!!! I like 2 of them a lot! Any with lrc? I will go with out it but just 1 piece for sure If I get stam 10 somewhere else on one of my stam 8 pieces then I can work one of those in. I will keep those in mind however great pieces. I may grab 2 of them n just hold so I have options. Give me till Friday night as I will ponder those options. Thank you again very much appreciated

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey mad props to those coders!!! That mirris image effect is super hard to pull off. I'm in coding n websites so I must say that was some annonmis hack! Very impressed with the creativity as well. !!! U can have a job anytime u would like one lol

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Or it was april 1st and was a 1st Joke... But sure an hacker attack that decided to put a mirror image on names and images sounds much more logical.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Or it was april 1st and was a 1st Joke... But sure an hacker attack that decided to put a mirror image on names and images sounds much more logical.
No hacking means the coders who code the site is called hacking. Like the code they made for that joke was amazing and I give them a lot of respect. I know how hard that effect is to make. I thought that was very clear in my post.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
yea it needs abit of dex and mana regent,but i figure the hp inc made up for the mana regent oh well.