• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying 2 crafted pieces of armor.

Felipovisk

Adventurer
Looking for reforged/crafted/imbued 2 pieces(plate gorget and bone arms) with +5 hpi, +7 mana, +8 stam, +8 lmc, +5 stats(str, dex or int) and resists to let my sampíre full resists.

My sampire resists missing those 2 pieces are:

75 phys resist
48 fire resist
60 cold resist
60 poison resist
57 energy resist

my sampire is an elf, so the cap is 75 resists.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I replied last time what you want is not possible go to knuckleheads and see yourself..

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
just getting you here has one piece at max and you can not add str int or dex to either piece...

Felipovisk

Adventurer
i dont have any knowledge about crafting/imbuing/reforging. But i think you can, i bought a suit with 150 hp and 150 str and it got 3 pieces crafted like i have asked.

Here are the pieces:

1631928897607.png

1631928920593.png

1631928943764.png

the only thing im asking that could be harder, is the resists on those 2 pieces to fill the caps.

About the crafting, the little i read about it, u craft the piece with the resists close to what you want, reforge or enhance it, i dont know wicgh one, to get the HPI and STR, and then imbue the MI SI and LMC. Something about that. Im not sure, someone more experienced then me on crafting can tell this better.

But at the end, its possible, im almost sure of it.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
I have been calling out for you in Gen Chat to come see what I have, why wont you answer me?

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
fyi to hit 75/75/75/75/80 your two blank pieces will need to add up to these resists prior to reforge.
0 13 11 11 19. (enhance with agapite)
gl with crafting :eek: