• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUY: uber fencing weaps

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
hi all I'm l@@king for a,

Splinter 20, hit spell BALANCED spear

Splinter 20, hit spell, KYRSS

ICQ me 999 12 701

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not gunna lie mate all them mods and balanced? you'd be lucky to find one aha! Goodluck you dude if you find one ill take my hat off to ya hehe! much love!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
a friend told me splinter weap drop rate went up. He says its so easy to get 20 splints now.

Verifiable?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a friend told me splinter weap drop rate went up. He says its so easy to get 20 splints now.
Verifiable?
Depends on what you mean by "Now"...
If your talking about since Global loot then sure your chances for sprinter increased bc prized is a valid mod on splinter..Unlike brittle or antique...though I did just see someone sayin prized drops durability FAST like antique... haven't confirmed it for myself yet though.....if you don't mean global loot.... then perhaps T-chests, which are dropping better loot since the last patch.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Balanced is a ranged weapon mod, you won't find it on a melee weapon like a spear.