• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buy, sell, trade?

• Thread starter peanutbutter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

peanutbutter

where did the weekly/monthly buy, sell, trade sticky post go? is that a no no now?

C

Chovexani

I am completely up in the air about what to do about the buy, sel,l trade issue. Before the forums weny poof, we had a buy, sell, trade forum designated only to LS Forum. But now, they have combined them to East coast, West coast, and Central.

I have passed on moderating the trade forum as I am strongly against the set up they have decided on and feel I would have a hard time moderating another forums people.

So with that said, what do you guys want to do about it??

L

Lariat

I think each shard is its own community, and as such should have its own trade sub-forum. Nothing like seeing a great deal on a piece you need, then noticing it's on Lake AUSTIN...

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I vote buy/sell/trade thread til stratics gets back to its old/new self and *hopefully* creates own shard trade forums again.