• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUY/SELL/TRADE THREAD FOR LAKE SUPERIOR (read inside before posting)

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I have gotten the go ahead from the forum administrators. Please post all buying/selling/trading requests in this thread AND THIS THREAD ONLY. Failure to abide by this one simple rule will mean removal of this thread and any further.

Your pal,

Shamus :thumbsup:

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying : Bulk Ingots, Bulk Gems, Sorcerers Tunic,Armor of Fortune

S

Slowjam

Selling:
17x18 Malas Plot (cheap), very well placed
18x18 Trammel Plot
Fel Keep (very well placed)
Heritage Tokens

Buying:
Bulk Ingots at discounted price (1mil+ ingots iron only)
Buying Commodity Deed Vet Reward
Buying Mempo of Fortune and Armor of Fortune

M

Miracle Max

I am in the market for copper runic hammers. I will buy all you have @ 35k per.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slowjam... ICQ me or message me about the keep, might be interested in it... 381733943

Miracle Max - Not sure how many copper hammers you will round up for 35K each, but we sell them at bluntman and cronics shop for 80K a piece and usually have quite a few on hand.

S

Solus

I'm looking for a full spellweaving spellbook. With or without summon fey/fiend. Will pay a few million if you have one.

O

Omega Blue

I have a full Spellweave book with summon fey if you are still looking for one.

P

PVP4FUN

SELLING ASSASIN'S SUIT

Im selling a full suit of assasins armor please icq me with offers for it please icq number is 314694038 ty much

O

Old Man of UO

Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE THREAD FOR AUGUST (read inside before posting)

Three new Cu Sidhe in training:

Plain Tank - Ready about 8/27/2009
595 HP, 605 STR
Resists 64/43/83/47/79
Great for PvM or PvP!

Black - Ready about 9/02/2009
575 HP, 610 Str
Resists 50/30/79/45/72
Black - Reserved for Thirstan

Valorite Blue - Ready about 9/02/2009
579 HP, 605 Str
Resists 63/44/84/47/82
Color and resists!
Valorite Blue - Reserved for Brelyn

Will be trained to all 100's skills including Resist!
Your pick, 5 mil

C

capnclyde

looking to buy all bulk ingots look me up at 562112017

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Selling Pre-Patch pure white cu... leave offers here, kthx!

556 hp
125 stam
278 mana

606 str
125 dex
278 int

physical 60%
fire 28%
cold 77%
poison 44%
energy 82%

wrestling 99.4
tactics 98.6
resisting spells 93.4
anatomy 99.1
healing 81.2

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for someone who played siege before

I have a lot of gold and nice thing value of like 50m on Lake superior or more, like 3 toko dye, mark of travest mage eval, Valorite hammer, million in gold etc.

i would like to trade with someone ls for siege, anyone can pm me or icq 585179661

K

King Durango

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=151101

Hey there. I had been buying exceptionally crafted instruments from a vendor on Lake Superior at a house called Swamp Mart and crafted by a player named Sweet Lippy Hippy. I went there tonight and the house was gone. Does anyone know the player and if they are still around and have just moved? Or if someone can direct me to a new vendor that consistently stocks exceptional instruments at a decent price? Thanks.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Buying Exceptionally Crafted Instruments

I just put some up on a vendor at a friends house just west of Luna (see pic).

Let me know if you need more.

Stayin Alive,

BG

G

GM Ghostie

I'm buying the square rubble ship piece. You can contact me at ICQ 133094555

I'll pay 18 Mil.

I'm on Lake Superior.

shippiecerubble.jpg

K

King Durango

Re: Buying Exceptionally Crafted Instruments

I just put some up on a vendor at a friends house just west of Luna (see pic).

Let me know if you need more.

Stayin Alive,

BG
You were the man before (I put a "Thank you" on the house's bulletin board but I now realize it's probably not your house), would you now have any Snake Charmer Flutes for this vendor? Thanks again!

M

Madrid_ls

I have a Autographed UO-R box that I'd like to sell for ingame gold. Current bid is 100mill would like to get 125m if i get 150m i'll throw in free overnight. Attached is a picture.

F

FuzZ

120 Artificer (Imbuer) Looking for work

I am offering my 120 Imbueing services for those who wish to have some items made or modified. Just a couple conditions.

You MUST supply ALL ingredients BESIDES the NPC bought jewels.
-You must find which ingredients will be needed, its too much work for me to look them up and tell you.

I will craft the type of item you want (ie. katana, leather legs, crossbow, bokuto, etc.). However my character WILL NOT have arms lore, so if you want the 40 dmg inc(instead of 36% and a couple more points to spend on mods) then you should bring your own exceptional or monster looted wep.

I will return the extra ingredients that are not used, but bring enough incase I fail in adding the property.

The charge is 500k PER ITEM.

ICQ me if you have any questions or wish to place an order. 57862361

Also selling extra low end runic kits(fletching and spined) and lots of magical residue (100 residue for 300k)

F

FuzZ

Re: 120 Artificer (Imbuer) Looking for work

120 Imbuing Powerscrolls also for sale. 10m each

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: 120 Artificer (Imbuer) Looking for work

You do know that you can scroll-bind 10 115's (easily obtainable with a 80 imbuer) and make a 120 for 10% of that cost?

Just sayin...

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well hello to all of my fellow ls'ians :D

I am looking to buy abyssal cloth.. Either piece by piece or in bulk. You give me a quantity and a price you would like and we can haggle from there. All I ask is for you guys to not be ridiculous with your pricing. We all know that this cloth isn't going anywhere any time soon, and will soon be fairly common. I'm just offering a quick buck to people that are looking for such.

L

LSRemy

selling a race change token for 2.5 mil. last one left. reply back and we can meet up for the exchange.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Well hello to all of my fellow ls'ians :D

I am looking to buy abyssal cloth.. Either piece by piece or in bulk. You give me a quantity and a price you would like and we can haggle from there. All I ask is for you guys to not be ridiculous with your pricing. We all know that this cloth isn't going anywhere any time soon, and will soon be fairly common. I'm just offering a quick buck to people that are looking for such.
I have 120 pieces... wanting to sell all as whole... might be xfern to atl or using.. but you can toss your offer.

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Taking offers on 3.0 SoTs - Mysticism and Arms Lore. Post here or PM.

-omggrok

L

LSRemy

Looking to buy some scroll binders. anyone know where in LS i can get some and for what price?

Thanks.

Elaysia

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Buying House

I am back after a 2 year break. I didn't have the funds to reactivate my account and lost my Zento home and my malas home. (2 accounts).

Anyway, I am looking for a home to buy in Tram. I would like something fairly large, preferably and 18x18. My Icq # is 595964822, please let me know what you got and how much you want for it and when I can take a look. Thanks!!

H

happydictates

looking to buy a good sword with at least the following stats:

40% HML
30% HSL
20% SSI
40% DI

those are the absolute minimum im looking for. considerably more gold will be paid for higher stats and/or a decent 5th property. the sword/axe must have a weapon speed between 30 and 45. an ornate axe would be heavenly :)

i could go for an imbued weapon, but only if the weapon was fortified up to 255 before the imbue. if an imbuer is willing to perform the service for a fee and tell me about what i will need to provide for the properties i will find the weapon, materials, and powder.

hope someone can help me out. since starting up again ive had a very hard time finding a nice weapon to blow my money on. spending every day browsing vendors is getting tiring. please PM

C

Chadlo

Buying all your imbuing ingrediants.

PM me with your inventory list, and price I'll give you my icq and we'll meet in luna to buy all your Essence of (sa items like Essence of Control, etc...) Also need all seeds of renewal, all arcanic rune stones, and crushed glass, crystal shards, fairy wings, crystalline blackrock, and fairy dust.

Please no essence of balance we've got enough :p

***EDITED DOH! See the post in the proper buy/sell thread at the sticky :( Moderators (My appologies)

C

Chadlo

Buying all your imbuing ingrediants please PM me with a list

of what you have and your prices, I'll buy all of it with just a few exceptions of stuff no one wants ;)

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boards boards boards.. I need some boards... Looking mainly for Oak Boards, but am willing to purchase all types of boards.

Message me with what you have to sell...
Bman

A

AmdusciasLS

Selling This Awesome PvP Mace!
Diamond Mace
50% Mana Leech
50% Hit Lower Defense
42% Hit Lightning
30 Swing Speed
46% Damage Increase

It Is Imbued, Durability Is Maxed 255/255
Taking Offers Thanks!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Looking for bright orange seeds on LS

Anyone have a vendor? I just need a few to start my petal operation. Havin a helluva time finding any type of seeds atm.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Looking for bright orange seeds on LS

Goto Zento (Makoto-Jima Moongate) head west out of town to 35.51'N 55.32'W house called Dungeon Temple, Vendor Name Fairfax (only one there) if you need more or just need help finding it or anything else let me know!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Oh damn Zento!! *smacks forehead* totally forgot to roam around that area.

I`ll head to your coords now,thanks alot! :thumbup:

C

Count De'Mone

If you still need anymore let me know. I'm still cleaning house and I believe I ran across a full box of plants and seeds.

C

Cotates

Leafblade
Spell Channeling
Mage weapon -20 skill
Hit chance increase 14%
Damage increase 39%
Use best weapon skill
100% Physical Damage

Offer

Icq is 17531283

C

Cotates

Got another

Leafblade
Spell Channeling
Mage weapon -21 skill
-1 fast cast
+13% defense chance increase
damage increase 51%

offer pm or icq 17531283

L

LSRemy

i have a few seeds, how much are you looking to pay for them? And how many do you need?

As of this moment there arn't any for sale in Luna on LS. On other shards the cheapest is found for 45k and the most expensive for 1mill.

PM me your offer.

K

King Durango

I'm looking to buy a Burglar's Bandana.

Also, what are seeds of renewal for? Imbuing ingredient?

W

wheelbarrel

Hello everyone...
I have recently come back to UO after five years. I am looking to purchase a castle in fel.. I know when i played 5 years ago they we MAD expensive. I am hoping they are a little cheaper...
I can pay with paypal, or in-game gold.
icq 155126767

B

Bezerker

Holloween Mask

Looking to buy dragon costume. Anyone have an extra they want to sell?

L

LSRemy

looking to sell imbuing ingredients....i have a decent amount of most items including seeds (over 20) for sale. PM me requests and offers.