• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buy/Sell/Trade (March/April/May 2006)

• Thread starter Terence Duff
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Terence Duff

Seekers, sellers and traders of Chesapeake, post items you want to buy/sell/trade in this thread. Then edit your post once it sells, is bought or traded! Thread is updated once every 2-3 months!

[Jan/Feb 06's thread can be found here]
[December 05's thread can be found here]
[old thread can be found here]

L

LordWillieNelson

Taking offers on "blessable" totem of the void.

I

imported_tripzy

Selling Blessed Minion Of Morrisa Robe (pink)...pm me with an offer TY..

L

Lady_Sabrina

lOTS OF 1/3'S & 1/2'S

ICQ YOUR NEEDS!

G

Hey all Kazerith has Returned to UO.

And once again I will be selling Resources Leather of all types and anything else you need I do take request Big orders take me a bit of Time but I can fill them please reply to this And we can work out arrangements.

L

LordWillieNelson

Selling 18x17 customized home. If you are at the Skara docks in Trammel and follow the road south east through the rangers huts and such, it is the first house at the end of the road. I'm looking to get 3.5mil for it as a customized home. Alot of people have commented they like the way it looks, so I don't want to tear it down. I will sell it for 3 mill as a plot if needed to.

E

Elydir

Looking for these 3 smith recipes

cold forged blade
overseer sundered blade
shard thrasher

Please PM me if you have them.

V

Vodka

Looking to trade for/buy Holy Armor pieces I have listed below:

I HAVE: Elven Leafware Gloves and Legs
Hunter's Garb Legs
Greymist Gloves

I NEED: Holy Armor Helm, Tunic and Legs

Willing to purchase also. Q me if you'd like to trade or Q me a price if you're selling. ICQ# is 15705600

N

Nivak

Looking to buy a Charger of the Fallen & a +20 Magery powerscroll.

G

FOR Sale.
Spined
Horned
Barbed
Regular
Boards
Feathers
Arrows and Bolts as well

also for those pvp players i have bolas i can sell and what not anything you want in bulk let me know fair prices email me at [email protected] and let me know.

L

LordWillieNelson

Buying a 120 archery scroll, let me know if you have one and how much you want for it. Thanks.

T

tonsofguns

selling 20m, and a 120d blue scribe mage acct, 60month icq me at 293476053

B

Beethoven

I am selling 76 soulstone fragment tokens for 250k each
&
81 holiday tree 15k each

icq me if interested

233-348-083

G

how many fragments do you need to make a whole soulstone anyone know?

L

LordWillieNelson

Looking to buy ring and brace with 15 hci and atleast 5 dex each,fire and/or cold resists and dci a plus, but not needed. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

J

Jimmypop100

Buying High Quality Tetsubos with atleast 30%+ Mana leech and 25%+Life Leech. Preferable with DI and some type of Area Proc on it.

ICQ 6232999

H

Harvest Moon

Buying a 120 taming scroll.

icq is 45818864

I'm pretty sure that you can't put together soulstone fragments to make a soulstone.

I

imported_Guildmule

Not buying or selling or trading... but a lot of stuff better off given away than decay... random bags of looted items from hunts.

H

hillel jordan

Selling 3/1 brace 14 lrc 6 sdi 9 poison resist 2 mil obo
71 resist gorget 20 lrc 65 luck 4 mil obo

I've seen thigns similar in luna overpriceing me by double!!!

K

ken01

Anyone out there with a Hiryu for sale with midrange or better stats. I am 110 lore and 103 taming scolled for 110 each and dont have the desire to go any higher just to get the last few higher pets so it takes me forever and to many deaths to get hiryus and ive decided i would rather buy one.

L

LordWillieNelson

Selling 18x17 down road from Skara Brae docks for 2 mill.
PM or ICQ me if interested.

L

LordWillieNelson

Sold house to the previous owner last night...sorry Emma

G

damn .. its ok ... im destined to live in the sand for ever!

emma

T

taulmaril

Looking to buy fishing nets of all kinds....PM here or ICQ me @ 66652068 with prices. Thanks