• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buy/Sell/Trade (December 2005)

T

Terence Duff

Seekers, sellers and traders of Chesapeake, post items you want to buy/sell/trade in this thread. Then edit your post once it sells, is bought or traded!

[old thread can be found here]

Y

Yontz

I'll give it a go I have an ancient sami helm I'm willing to part with. PM me with offers.

hmm Check on Ebay, it isn't worth much is it? well if anyone IS interested, let me know I'm sure we can work something out.

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

I am selling everything I have on chessy including a 18x17 in Tram..located at
76 17n 28 49e (this is the same location as Pax Lair in Fel). I have made the house public so it can be seen. I played on Chessy as Selket so some of you may remember me.

This will be a pretty long list. I have lost track of prices on Chessy so please make offers. My icq is 32598736.

Singing Ball
2 Ask and Answer Balls
2 Old Style Dye Bottles
2 Buckets of Water
Royal Leggings of Ember
Hooded Shroud of Embers
4 Hair Restyling Deeds
9 sos bottles
17 sos opened
5 green fishing nets
5 different colored nets
2 Ranger Armor Sets
Complete Set of Globes (28)
Statuettes: Lich,Gargoyle,Lizardman,Crocodile,Mongbat,Daemon,Orc,Skelton, Ettin,Zombie,Dragon,Earth Elly and Fire Elly
Full Set of Tram and Fel Tmap Books

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trading gifts on chessy for gifts on siege. i have 4 chars..... i'll trade all four gifts here for one on siege. pm me

G

Hey all,
I'm selling Pendant of the Magi. If anyone's interested PM me with offer. Thanks.

L

Lord_Kaelin

Hail Everyone.

I am selling a Darkwood Set of Armor, all 6 pieces.
The stats are modifications are as follows.

70 Phys, 70 Cold, 70 Fire, 70 Poison, 75 Energy
Plus 12 HP
Plus 10 STR
Plus 10 HP Regen
25% Reflect Physical Damage
NightSight
30% Defense Chance Increase
All Pieces are Self Repair, so No need for Fortifying!

This is an amazing Suit, Unfortunatly it is Elf's Only!
This suit and life leech, you'll never need to stop and heal again!

Please make bids to my ICQ 348297345.

L

LordWillieNelson

I have a Lady M hair dye i will trade for it, or a night reaper perhaps.

G

Only two properties matter, mage armor and lrc >16%, it's for an RP crafter suit.I wil pay more if there are more properties and even more if they're already enhanced (I want to dye them tokuno dyes).

I've been hoping to score some off a monster for a while, but no luck. Thanks.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paying 20k per Ore - Colored "A Welcome" books let me know. Drops from betrayers/juggernauts robot things.

G

Buying Plate of Honor pieces. I need

helm
tunic
legs

q me your price!

Also selling Hunter's Headress just 10 million. <font color="blue"> SOLD </font>

Still looking for the Honor Plate stuff though.

C

Cymoril

I'm in need of a medable 100% LRC suit. No other mods required, just LRC. Paying 100k. Please PM me, Thanks.

Edit: Suit no longer required. khazikhad has kindly responded and helping me with this suit. Thankyou

T

TheGwy

Looking to buy Assassin Leggings, paying 6mil or Trading Full all 70s, ( 70 70 70 70 75 ) Darkwood Set for them [smile]

Also buying all other pieces for all other sets, if I dont have them, 200k per
PM or ICQ me

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

I am looking for a simple 105 music scroll.
Seems most folks would just drop it on the floor then put it on a vendor for 500gp.... can someone out there help me?

I

imported_Guildmule

I thought you already given up your singing career.
Why you insist on continuing to torturing us?