• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buy Sell And trade

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok folks untill such time as the catskills trade forum reopens...please post all price check...or buy/sell/trade posts in here!

Thanks
TW

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This set includes the 8 pieces in the screen shot. That are all named "of exceptional quality" Only missing the chest piece. I don't have a set price, not sure how much a set like this would go for, just looking for a fair offer and its sold.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, PM me your icq and we can meet up :)

L

Lorelei

Still looking for a tamer account on Catskills... or to transfer from another shard here :) 110 or better taming preferred - without jewels. It's for my husband.... I keep all jewels to myself!! :)

J

jelinidas

BUYING- Alacrity scrolls for Ninjitsu. Please PM me here with a price and quantity. Thanks.

D

Dixie

as the title says.....i need to get rid of these for a regular price. Going to whoever wants them!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am searching for a felucca side t-map location library, If anyone has one they are willing to part with, or make me a copy of, I will offer 5 million.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leaving UO Sale Vendors - South side of Luna inside the walls - Marble Building "Luna's Merchants". Rares, blackrock chests, recipes, bods, magic items and more.

Will be refilled as stuff sells, other great vendors there too so please take the time to check the other ones.

Kittie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trading Knight's Bascinet Helmet for Knight's Plate or Close Helm!!!:)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Searching for a good mage armour, with only 50% LRC, the most med and a minimum of 40 for all the resistence.
PM me or ICQ me ( in the profile)
Thanks

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling ring.
8 Ninjitsu
25 enhance potions
3 FCR
13 LRC

Best offer one week from the first offer I receive gets it.