• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buy Arc IV blood stained armour set

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as above... BUYING the new general drop chain or platemail or whatever...any shard..

thanks 677577087

iPhilthy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
there is not complete suits. chainmail has the 3 pieces but they arent "bloodstained" only one that is bloodstained is platemail and i havent seen a helm gorg or gloves.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have a set on siege but that's it so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
colour id 2671 2672 red and 2695 2696 blue

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a pic of what each suit has for items.
Invasion Armor.jpg

I myself am looking for Boots Hue 2697 and Cloak Hue 2695 And 2697. I need 1 of each (Cloaks are for the cloth so I can make the Robe)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not cut the cloaks with scissors, use a salvage bag. Also if you are going to cut anything up for cloth be on a tailor. Otherwise you will get aids

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Do not cut the cloaks with scissors, use a salvage bag. Also if you are going to cut anything up for cloth be on a tailor. Otherwise you will get aids
Would be nice if we could smelt the armor down and get bloodstained ingots to make the missing pieces....