• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buttons you would like to see...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
We have the like button of course, and some various other "buttons" as well. Follow, ignore, report and a few others I can see. :spider: I know all of the reasons for not having "negative" reinforcement... But sometimes... o_O

What "buttons" would ya really like to see? I have often wished for a WTF button. Maybe a flux capacitor button signifying I wish I had that time back...

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You talking about emoticons or function buttons?

Maybe a gif version of some one's reaction to this guy..

and some more..

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A "do not care" button... I do suppose you would have to care enough to hit the button.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about a "please lock this thread" button..so the fans boys can get thier message across without having to Control+V and or actually type it out..sounds like it could save a whole ton of carpal tunnel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk